jdpm1991

Why do some people scrobble with (Deluxe Version) etc.?

Probably streaming but in other cases I hate when people have to include a million different versions like just put it all in one album or if there's remixes or acoustic tracks or whatever just make a separate album for them rip4

Just now, Urbanov said:

Ironic coming from someone who stans Britbot in 2017

You mean an pop icon who's been in the game for a decade? and clearly people care more about Britney considering Glory was relevant even after it's first release week unlike a certain bisexual

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

when and where, you're not talking about our planet, are you?

It was for sure damn more relevant than Blonde. My fave didn't have a meltdown because their record label didn't submit them into the grammys

For my personal library, I used to tag my albums with Deluxe, Japan Deluxe, Target Exclusive, etc. but I stopped adding those because some albums I have are standard and have no bonus tracks, and it'd look so out of place. rip4

Most of the time I scrobble from Spotify so I can't really do anything about that. rip4

omg i HATE all this "deluxe edition" etc tags jj1 its so fucking annoying i cant even, and im like its fine if you want to fuck up your lastm stats or whatever and made them look ugly, but at least dont try to "fix" names for others mad12

ONLY album that i have with deluxe tag is rihs TTT cos standard cover is so digusting i cant even look at it and i wont stand for it jj1 (and deluxe is too flawless too not be seen ny5 )

on my ipod i always just use the cover i like the most and album title nothing else, same goes with singles you wont find "- Single" in my library ny5

46 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg i HATE all this "deluxe edition" etc tags jj1 its so fucking annoying i cant even, and im like its fine if you want to fuck up your lastm stats or whatever and made them look ugly, but at least dont try to "fix" names for others mad12

ONLY album that i have with deluxe tag is rihs TTT cos standard cover is so digusting i cant even look at it and i wont stand for it jj1 (and deluxe is too flawless too not be seen ny5 )

on my ipod i always just use the cover i like the most and album title nothing else, same goes with singles you wont find "- Single" in my library ny5

That's why downloading (illegally) is better than streaming music. You can fix these problems yourself ny5