error404

Taylor Stomps on Katy's Spotify Debut

11 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Award shows are rigged and charts turned into a popularity contest. I've lost interest.

yeah like the fucking chainsmokers won a grammy rip2 

13 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The fact you, the #1 SJW of this forum, support this kind of behaviour and even root for her...

True Colors.mp3

Image result for meryl streep laughing gif

Inb4 this post will get 8 likes from your fellow snake nest stool!

Kevin.. 

7 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

ive honestly lost all interest in Taylor shes become such a swine.  The more time passes the worse she gets can someone please de throne her?

Justin Timberlake Award Justin Bieber Award

Just now, Beaux said:

gurl, even macklemore has a grammy, i mean... rip4 

RIGGED.

I havent watched the grammys in years so this is all news to me hahah

Just now, Kenya said:

oh god i forgot about her

You are not the only one.

Anyway, Lana is coming to snatch with the Best American Record Lust for Slayage.

Spoiler

...only in my dreams... cry9 

25 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The fact you, the #1 SJW of this forum, support this kind of behaviour and even root for her...

True Colors.mp3

Inb4 this post will get 8 downvotes from your fellow snake nest stool!

technically speaking, and this is what's actually fucked up about it, is that you can not fault taylor for releasing her music into spotify amid her achieving selling 100M songs and 1989 selling 10M, like.... she's sneaky like that.... she knows her timing is suspect af, but she also knows how she's going to respond if anyone DARED to question her snake motives.. so yeah, her stans will always use this argument.. some actually might believe it....

"she's just releasing her music for her fans, what's sneaky/petty about that, the world doesn't revolve around katy or her album's release date, you're all haters, yada yada yada"... 

not everyone can be a snake, but i see right through her...

7 minutes ago, Kenya said:

I havent watched the grammys in years so this is all news to me hahah

macklemore is not even relevant anymore, so we can all ignore it all, lol tehe1 

21 minutes ago, Yzma said:

True Colors.mp3

Inb4 this post will get 8 downvotes from your fellow snake nest stool!

...And what exactly does this have to do with social justice? I don't particularly like Katy or Taylor, but it's just amusing to me how Taylor has gotten people so bitter, pressed, and extra. You'd think she ran over a puppy with the over-the-top reactions around here.

28 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

well instead of replaying Witness today I spent my whole afternoon raving to country music and it hasn't felt so good since forever

Omg king cry7

Which country artists do you listen to?

34 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

well instead of replaying Witness today I spent my whole afternoon raving to country music and it hasn't felt so good since forever

ME FOR A WEEK!

Just now, Kristina said:

Taylor has proved yet again that she's petty and fucking unbearable. Her music isn't even good, can she go AWAY? trash1 

Someone will take her down, trust me. The villains NEVER win in the end...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor's friends said how she wanted this feud to end like a week ago, yet she's adding fuel to the fire  Karma will get this petty bitch  Witness > 1989 

Ok I'm sorry but she's literally a cunt.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.