error404

Taylor Stomps on Katy's Spotify Debut

2 hours ago, Nocturn said:

But it is a commercial and basic album. Sure there is a small difference, but this could have been made by anyone. CTTR is a safe song. 

I expected more from her.

This is confusing to me. Given her entire discography and what she's said so far, what has led you to expect something different than what you got? Nothing she has done would suggest that we would have gotten something out of this world different than we did. Your statement that Witness could've been made by anyone is a bit of a reach. I couldn't imagine Britney Spears, Gaga, Kesha, Taylor, or any other pop girl making this album. This is album is definitely Katy, but to put it in the same likes as TD and PRISM....

3 hours ago, Nocturn said:

But it is a commercial and basic album. Sure there is a small difference, but this could have been made by anyone. CTTR is a safe song. 

I expected more from her.

How?

Heh...nothing against Katy, but lol @ how some people are reacting to this. Yea, it's kinda petty and underhanded, but based on some reactions here you'd think the chick had molested and murdered a busload of mentally challenged children after giving them heroin.

EDM elements are mentioned in many reviews, so I am not wrong about it. jj3 

Those reviews have been cursory and snide... I wouldn't cite them. Lol.

I know what you're referring to but I don't think Witness has many EDM moments at all. It is to be sure a Dance album, but it's not in the space of the Chainsmokers-esque realm of what commercial EDM is rn.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Imagine raving to Tsunami, SAD etc jj4 

Don't worry about him guys he keeps contradicting himself:

- Lana releases Ultraviolence, a complete break from her previous sound. Very organic and kinda retro.

Nocturn: It's trash! Her worst album! *gives every song from it a low score in the megarate*

- Lana releases Big Eyes

Nocturn: Her best song! Better than anything on UV!!!!

Also Nocturn: Gaga is trash! Her songwriting is basic, they could have been written by anyone.

- Gaga releases Perfect Illusion, one of her worst song in terms of songwriting

Nocturn: Oh wow! Let me stan Gaga, ha best song! 

- Gaga releases her most basic album Joanne which is literally the same kind of break Lana had done with UV.

*Nocturn stans*

eve1 But Katy's album could have been sung by anyone else and is basic... The good sis has lost it a long time ago.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor's friends said how she wanted this feud to end like a week ago, yet she's adding fuel to the fire  Karma will get this petty bitch  Witness > 1989 

Ok I'm sorry but she's literally a cunt.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.