El Goot

Katy: "I do love Taylor."

DB-lLpJXUAE3H-5.jpg

During this morning's live Q&A section on the #KPWWW Stream, fans started asking Katy her opinions on different celebs (Nicki, Halsey, Lana, Britney) and she said she loves them all. She even stated that her favorite Gaga song is 'Bad Romance'. But what really drew attention to her was her final statement:

"Someone asked if I love Taylor and yes. I do love Taylor."

-

Okay, guys, can we just stop throwing shit at Katy and define who the real villain of the story is. Taylor would never say that. Yesterday she even aplogized for her Britney comments @ Grammys. ahs1

tumblr_oravjdD1my1steui8o1_500.gif

She just said it again during the NBC interview eve1 The interviewer was trying to get the tea on Swish Swish, Katy said it's about nobody in particular, then she directly asked about Taylor and Katy denied it's about her. Said she loves her, wishes her the best on her journey. She also got asked about how she feels about her releasing her back catalogue on Spotify.

She's just trying to play the same innocent act Taylor does to get the GP's sympathy. Good luck to her. She currently looks like a Litchfield reject that's just finished eating some sour prison poontang, so I'm not sure how well this strategy will work on Trump Americans, but again, Good luck.

If she was going to play that card re Swish Swish she shouldn't have loaded the lyrics with so many allusions to Taylor's Hitler qualities, especially "You're calculated" which is a dead give away.

I think she had every right to come for Taylor even more explicitly than she did, but if there was even the slightest possibility of backtracking, I would've made sure the lyrics were vague. People are ruthless. They'll just say she's being fake.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if she'll react live to Taylor's music being back on Spotify  

@ katy

During this morning's live Q&A section on the #KPWWW Stream, fans started asking Katy her opinions on different celebs (Nicki, Halsey, Lana, Britney) and she said she loves them all. She even stat

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.