Katy: "I love Taylor, she's a fantastic songwriter"

She noticed that Taylor is not going to end this petty drama so decided to do it herself. She's certainly reaching out to Taylor - now it's up to Swift to make things right.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She noticed that Taylor is not going to end this petty drama so decided to do it herself. She's certainly reaching out to Taylor - now it's up to Swift to make things right.

Katy already reached out to Taylor but she ignored her. But she might make amends with her this time bc the spotlight is on her. 

katy just released a diss track less than a month ago c'mon now lmfao2 

Katy showing us she's the bigger person. Now if Taylor doesn't respond nicely to this the GP will think she's really a mean girl.

lj1

Katy is so lovely, hope Taylor listens.

And to some of the members who posted here, please keep unnecessary nicknames outta here, this is the Taylor section, thank you x

Katy is so lovely, hope Taylor listens.

And to some of the members who posted here, please keep unnecessary nicknames outta here, this is the Taylor section, thank you x

Objective and polite, what a king. [emoji1433][emoji5]

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Taylor needs to stop being conniving and immature and be an adult. Katy keeps going above and beyond to push this childish drama aside. Taylor better come through this time.

23 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Taylor needs to stop being conniving and immature and be an adult. Katy keeps going above and beyond to push this childish drama aside. Taylor better come through this time.

She just released Swish Swish, that's not going above and beyond to put the drama aside. jj4

Anyways, hope they make up and collab on something, it would be great and the stans would be SHOOK aura1

I stg, if Taylor has another anti-girl song on the next record I'm going to be so mad. I know she probably doesn't want to reconcile with Katy but it really would
be the best thing to do. Help me love you, sis.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app