Simón.

Why do people think Beyonce is the queen?

47 minutes ago, light741 said:

Then why massive legends like Aretha and Billie Holiday are global legends with GLOBAL impact without having big hit singles?. Try again because this one just exploded. 

Sailor-Jupiter-vs-The-DD-Girls-sailor-mo

Aretha is known for her big voice but no person outside of US even knows what genre of music she's singing FACT

Billie is a jazz legend indeed but she became a legend WW after she died, also a fact

so Beyonce is known for her performances but not for her HITS, that's just a classier way of saying ''great gowns, beautiful gowns'' 

18 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

Aretha is known for her big voice but no person outside of US even knows what genre of music she's singing FACT

Billie is a jazz legend indeed but she became a legend WW after she died, also a fact

so Beyonce is known for her performances but not for her HITS, that's just a classier way of saying ''great gowns, beautiful gowns'' 

What a big fat lie.

Beyonce is known as a great vocalist and performer. It takes talent to sing and perform the way she does. 

Charts are not the only metric for measuring an entertainer's legacy. [emoji849] They're increasingly less important with the deterioration of the industry to begin with, but the OP can't reconcile an absence on the singles with the fact that, like her or not, Beyoncé is a leader in many spheres of American society and culture, in a way that musicians rarely are. It doesn't matter if what she's doing is for one reason or another, whether she's "fake" or not--you have to consider the effect of what she does to grasp why she is lauded and revered the way she is.

On top of that, behind any disgust someone harbors, she's a great dancer, and at the very least an efficient vocalist.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

She has the whole package and is just quite literally the BIGGEST celebrity. Anything and everything she does is news, hell everything Blue Ivy does is news. She's the biggest pop star on the planet and no amount of "flop singles" will change that.

On 11.6.2017 at 10:35 PM, Justin Bieber said:

yeah that what I meant, she not THAT superstar like Rihanna is for example imo 

Have to disagree. She is definitely bigger than Rihanna .

On 12.6.2017 at 0:43 AM, Gilly said:

she's fucking huge and no amount of flop singles could ever change that. she's literally seen as a GOD within the GP

Trust me. No shade really, I do love me some Beyoncé and I really like the majority of her music and her videos. However, the sentiment towards her you are describing does not apply for the majority of markets outside of the US. She is not that strong of a global force.

She outlasted her contemporaries

She is one of the best performers of her time. No one can compete to Beyonce on stage.

She may not have hits nowadays, yet her work is acclaimed. So thats why she is considered the queen

5 hours ago, Ursula said:

Trust me. No shade really, I do love me some Beyoncé and I really like the majority of her music and her videos. However, the sentiment towards her you are describing does not apply for the majority of markets outside of the US. She is not that strong of a global force.

and exactly how is she not a big global force? oh let me guess, cause she has no hit singles? dead2 her tour grossed 260 million from 50 concerts eve1 not to mention she had the 2nd best selling female album of 2016. If bey isnt a global force, then neither are any of the girls bar adele eve1

u prob think rihanna is more of a global force than bey cause shes able to get hit singles lmfao1  but yet lemonade outsold anti in almost every part of the globe. thats a FORCE bew

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

and exactly how is she not a big global force? oh let me guess, cause she has no hit singles? dead2 her tour grossed 260 million from 50 concerts eve1 not to mention she had the 2nd best selling female album of 2016. If bey isnt a global force, then neither are any of the girls bar adele eve1

u prob think rihanna is more of a global force than bey cause shes able to get hit singles lmfao1  but yet lemonade outsold anti in almost every part of the globe. thats a FORCE bew

And actually Lemonade was actually the best selling album worldwide of 2016, outselling Adele and Drake. Rihanna who?

Why do you care if some people think she is the queen? It's mostly stans that say that and it's not unusual because they're HER FANS. No different to how other stans call their fav "queen".

And if we're talking media, every A List female artist that is worth their salt has been called "queen" at some point but it's a crime when it's Beyoncé being called queen. Foh lol.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't stone me but why do people think the is THAT superstar?  Her singles all flop. She basically has only a good tour and the album charted good in the Anglo-world and that's about it. (most im

Name one other star that's on her level right now. Who delivers visuals and music and outdoes themselves with every release? Who gives it their absolute best on every single performance? Who changed

I think she's an exceptional performer but she's overhyped by her fans, although everything she does seem to be solely for hype and profit, considering how Jay's manager is the man behind putting rand

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.