Say Lou Lou

Are the gays hypocrites?

SZA is one ugly bitch, she'll never make it main stream... her comments are as disgusting as she is, I'm shocked at her and shocked that RIHANNA gave her a fucking career with Consideration and the chance to make this album, she wouldn't have done that if she knew the slut was a homophobe! I'm going to trash that bitch on Twitter

To think SZA is the same person she was SIX years ago and to not support her now because of something she said then is childish tbqfh.

Y'all need to grow up and realize that people's views and opinions are allowed to change and evolve overtime. If she apologized and her views have changed why in the fuck would we still hold it against her six years later? Some of y'all look for any reason to bring someone down. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The gays dragged Migos for their homophobic slur and later they did it with Katy for collaborating with them, but why did they turn their head when it was SZA's turn? Yes, i'm aware that the

People obviously only cared about Katy collabing with Migos because it was an easy way to drag her and all the more reason to bandwagon hate her this era. The same reason why 5-6 year old tweets by Ig

They just act disgusted when it's the opportunity to drag some artist they don't like.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.