Dreamsssss

Katy on Kesha "I love her so much"

So during Katys Witness World Wide livestream, she was re-watching her IKAG video, which featured Kesha, and paused the video when Kesha appeared and drew a heart around her. Katy said she loves her so much. She also stated that they hang/hung out partying together. demi1

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/107064334.jpg 

Just now, Honey said:

Why do you say that? (Just curious)

Thats super sweet though ❤️

She said nothing about the Luke situation, and Katy was the one who bailed on their friendship in the first place

5 minutes ago, Onika said:

She said nothing about the Luke situation

She was close with Luke and there was no proof of him actually raping Kesha, yet she didn't want to accuse Kesha of lying, so what should she have said? Also, I'm sure she and Kesha are able to communicate privately. :)

7 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

She was close with Luke and there was no proof of him actually raping Kesha, yet she didn't want to accuse Kesha of lying, so what should she have said? Also, I'm sure she and Kesha are able to communicate privately. :)

There are plenty of ways she could have sent a message of love/support without jumping in the middle. It's possible, but I have my doubts given what I know about their friendship.

23 minutes ago, Onika said:

She said nothing about the Luke situation, and Katy was the one who bailed on their friendship in the first place

Yeah... but I guess Britney didn't either...  but I mean. Yeah I know 100% what you mean. 

Do we know for sure if Katy was the one who called it quits? 

Just now, Honey said:

Yeah... but I guess Britney didn't either...  but I mean. Yeah I know 100% what you mean. 

Do we know for sure if Katy was the one who called it quits? 

True, but Britney doesn't really comment on anything publicly so I don't find it that weird. I mean it's not like I asked her directly, but a member of Kesha's entourage was a little chatty with a friend of mine, I'll leave it at that wendy3

With that said, if Katy more recently reached out privately (I hope she has), good on her and I take back my earlier comments.

31 minutes ago, Onika said:

True, but Britney doesn't really comment on anything publicly so I don't find it that weird. I mean it's not like I asked her directly, but a member of Kesha's entourage was a little chatty with a friend of mine, I'll leave it at that wendy3

With that said, if Katy more recently reached out privately (I hope she has), good on her and I take back my earlier comments.

Fair enough! Thank you for the info hug1 I hope she's changed since then. 

5 hours ago, Onika said:

A: Wow

B: OMG

C: Have you met her? rih1

1 hour ago, Plenty of beer said:

So Katy loves Kesha and Taylor? this livestream thing is from Mars or a recording from 2008?

I wouldn't be surprised if she really did but circumstances being what they are... you know. Besides the thing between her and Kesha happened ages ago, they're both different people now.

Then again she could also be saying these things to not start anything, she's pretty much being publicly hung by the public at the moment so it makes sense to give an answer like that.