Madonna

Gaga ranked as the 6th least charitable artist according to The Richest (BG Edition)

wendy1 oop

Technically, Lady Gaga is a very charitable celebrity. However, she’s been accused of some questionable spending habits. She supports various charities, such as It Gets Better Project, Red Cross, and Alzheimer’s Association. In 2011, Lady Gaga and her mother founded the Born This Way Foundation. The goal is to create “braver, kinder world” for youths. In 2011, she was accused of profiting from charity wristbands. The wristbands were sold through her website and profits went to the 2011 Japan earthquake relief effort. She denies the accusation. In 2014, the Born This Way Foundation was accused of misusing funds. It was reported that they brought in $2.5 million. $348,000 was spent on the Born Brave Bus Tour and $1.5 million went to costs related to web and social media. Only $5,000 in grants was given out. Gaga denied doing anything wrong and said, “A clear understanding of the differences between a grant-making organization and one that carries out its work directly would have made this a non-story.”

x

Charities & foundations supported 18

Lady Gaga has supported the following charities listed on this site:

How many charities have you donated to? How much money have you given? 

It's lame when anyone tries to drag someone's philanthropy work when they are giving their time and resources to support other people instead of making their 18th thread about why they hate Gaga, but oh they're still a stan!

This is old news, and Gaga has proven herself to be extremely charitable um2

Even the beginning of your post cancels out anything else in it um2

You also shamelessly lifted this from the Gaga section to try and drag her, but it fell flat um2

1 hour ago, Red said:

Charities & foundations supported 18

Lady Gaga has supported the following charities listed on this site:

How many charities have you donated to? How much money have you given? 

It's lame when anyone tries to drag someone's philanthropy work when they are giving their time and resources to support other people instead of making their 18th thread about why they hate Gaga, but oh they're still a stan!

Oop. There it is. Thats the end of the thread. Everyone go homr.

5 hours ago, Bad Kid said:

Also last year Gaga has visited like two LGBT homeless centers, one in the USA and one in the UK and I recall her bringing a shit load of clothes for them and other stuff. When did your favorite artist do that? She also sang a few songs with them and talked with them.

carla1

Madonna literally did the same thing shortly before Gaga did it. The difference is that Gaga did it as part of her Joanne promotional campaign, Madonna didn't. rih8 

In the meantime Madonna is busy building schools and hospitals and spending millions of dollars on one of the poorest countries in the world. mad3 

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Just in case you want to use "n-word" next time.

Actually I used the "n word" because I refuse to say the actual one because it's disrespectful. That whole argument is so stupid. So you want little kids to say "fuck" instead of the "f-word?"lmfao2 Maybe you should take a look at Madonna and ask why she would use a word like that (especially when she has adopted several black children) instead of some bogus SJW bullshit that doesn't make any sense.

15 minutes ago, Red said:

Make sure you get your pink drink this week, support charity clap3 @Yzma

Starbucks are the biggest tax avoiders that there is, this just again proves how much of a calculated and selfish bitch she is who cares about no one or her gay fans

18 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

How is that "bogus SJW bullshit" argument when it's totally opposite for SJWs stand for? Use it entirely and take responsibility for it or don't use it at all - simple.

You're right, it's not SJW it's just a dumb way to get out of accepting the fact that Madonna, a 57 year old white lady who knows full well the connotation of the word she used and said it anyway, used a racial slur. 

Also again using that logic I guess we should just all teach our kids to say "fuck" instead of the "f-word" so they can "take responsibility for it"fall1

13 minutes ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

This is a horrible argument. Just because Madonna adopted black children doesn't mean she can use the "N" word. If anything she should promote and tell her white folks that using the "N" word is not okay and highly offensive. Madonna should be doing that because when her black children get older they might get discriminated and get called the "N" word as an insult. No matter how rich or times changed, there will always be racist and homophobic people. It's crazy to me that you think a white woman can say the "N" word just because she adopted black kids. I mean yes technically anyone can use the n word due to freedom of speech but there are consequences and Madonna hasn't said the N word since then brit1

Sis the fact that Madonna has black children makes her saying the word even worse than it already was, that's what I was saying.

Reading=fundamental

"It was reported that they brought in $2.5 million. $348,000 was spent on the Born Brave Bus Tour and $1.5 million went to costs related to web and social media. Only $5,000 in grants was given out.

Embarrassing smh, 6 years and this foundation achieved nothing but yearly surveys and a bunch of people writing the word bravery on a sheet of paper that later on got tossed to the can.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She said it and she's taking responsibility for this (people dragged her to the hell and back). She's a grown ass woman, so what is your problem? I'm talking to you right now - use it properly or don't use it at all. Words are for everyone to use - just take a responsibility when you say it. Easy as fuck.

Also this deflection when it comes to kids argument jj4 Of course, cause kids don't use bad words at school or in general... like where do you live? jj4 We shouldn't teach them using bad words but we should teach them to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for using such words. Also pretty easy to understand but the entire point missed your head I see. Dear Lord.

sis...stop... just stop. 

Just now, Urbanov said:

I know that my opinion is pretty controversial but I don't see any backlash - only other people who disagree with it. Quite understandable since we are on a pop music board which is pretty leftist.

i was referring to the backlash to the op dead2 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charities & foundations supported 18 Lady Gaga has supported the following charities listed on this site: Alzheimer's Association American Foundation for AIDS Resear

Hey remember when Madonna called her son the n-word

Picture is fake.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.