Madonna

Gaga ranked as the 6th least charitable artist according to The Richest (BG Edition)

2 hours ago, Ursula said:

Yeah but that isn't the picture. That is a fanmade edit. We don't know what the shoot looked like. She said she thought about calling the album Black Madonna. That is true...a play on words with the iconic Black Madonna statue. Not racially charged but she knew that very few people would get it and that they would think it was racially provocative and therefore she dropped the idea. I think she was gonna hold David (when he was still a baby) on the cover. It gives it a very different meaning but clearly a fool like you would use a fanmade edit to drag her.

What about Gaga constantly profiting of the death of other people, though? Her aunt, David Bowie, Alex McQueen, Sonja, Michael Jackson...to name a few.

This is honestly disgusting.

Her friend literally just died of cancer and her friend was an advocate of her writing Grigio Girls when she was alive, so trying to instigate it as petty drama is gutter trash behavior.

and how did she profit from Alexander McQueen and David Bowie? She was asked by The Grammy team to give a tribute when she had a completely different lineup scheduled and she literally sacrificed her timeslot (which was given to Cheryl Cole) at the BRITS to give a tribute to her friend who just committed suicide. It's the only time she's ever performed an acoustic rendition of Telephone awk1  

and how exactly did she use Michael? 

Don't speak on things you don't know about.

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

Lmao! I want that in my signature too! lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

You mister are going to be in my signature lmfao1

Give me that promotion and exposure that I love.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Ursula said:

What about Gaga constantly profiting of the death of other people, though? Her aunt, David Bowie, Alex McQueen, Sonja, Michael Jackson...to name a few.

Lol @ the irony of you saying Gaga is profiting off deaths when you're using those deaths to validate your invalid point. You're honestly a fucking disgrace. Using Gaga's family members deaths (including someone who died of stage 4 breast cancer less than one month ago) as a "clapback" on a pop forum. This is real life. I may drag Madonna a lot but I would never use the death of any FOTP fave's loved ones for dragging purposes on a fucking internet pop forum. You're no different than the vile Gaga fans but you're too stuck in your own delusion to see it.

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

So you agree bey1

tumblr_inline_mkr84mREr41qz4rgp.jpg

Considering you are Gaga's BIGGEST stan on this forum you should know that this was a commentary on the Hollywood socialites of the era who kept getting bad spray tans as part of the whole "exploration of fame" concept. Again, Gaga has never used a racial slur unlike Mafossil. This will be my last time quoting you as brick walls always become boring to argue with after a while.

7 hours ago, Ursula said:

How much of her BILLIONS do Bey and Jay spend on charity? Pretty sure most of it flows into TIDAL and bribing the media! mad3 

@Urbanov @Jjang @Anna-wa @Red @fab @Diamond

I don't??? Know??? I do know that she and Jay donated a bunch of money to Black Lives Matter and I'm pretty sure I heard about them bailing out some black people in prison that they felt were false accused.

But I don't know oh my gosh don't put me on the spot like that. dead1 

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

Considering you are Gaga's BIGGEST stan on this forum you should know that this was a commentary on the Hollywood socialites of the era who kept getting bad spray tans as part of the whole "exploration of fame" concept. Again, Gaga has never used a racial slur unlike Mafossil. This will be my last time quoting you as brick walls always become boring to argue with after a while.

So now intention counts? interesting1 I guess we can swing that argument back at Madonna and say she used the word as a term of endearment. sha1

Ready for the but black face is not racist! comment.

45 minutes ago, Jjang said:

So now intention counts? interesting1 I guess we can swing that argument back at Madonna and say she used the word as a term of endearment. sha1

Ready for the but black face is not racist! comment.

She's a old ass white lady, she knows the word is offensive. Madonna used an offensive racial slur. That's very different from a horrible tanning job.

6 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

She's a old ass white lady, she knows the word is offensive. Madonna used an offensive racial slur. That's very different from a horrible tanning job.

So Gaga's ignorance to why black face is considered racist is your brand new excuse? interesting1

It doesn't matter, for people who actually take this topic seriously (unlike you who only cares about it once it's Pop star related), both saying the N word and putting on a black face is racist af - what do you have to say about that? bey1

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

So Gaga's ignorance to why black face is considered racist is your brand new excuse? interesting1

It doesn't matter, for people who actually take this topic seriously (unlike you who only cares about it once it's Pop star related), both saying the N word and putting on a black face is racist af - what do you have to say about that? bey1

No...Gaga has never used blackface, unlike Madonna. She has also never said the N word, unlike Madonna.

How dare you say I only care about race? Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know SHIT about me, you are so fucking dense to even have the audacity to say something like that to someone you don't know AT ALLrip3

Gaga has never used the N word. Madonna has. PERIOD.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

So now shamelessly lying is your way out? Your own "argumen"t came back to debunk your ass. Reply to the actual content of my comment or don't at all, smh.

Mod Notice
Inappropriate language.

How about you reply to my comment first.

Purposefully bad tan job =/ blackface.

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

When you don't have to say anything clever and you start personal attacks. Never change kiddo, never change ♥️

Actually he's the one who made it personal first, trying to tell me I don't care about race issues like he fucking knows me wtffall1 Funny how you tried to drag me for reading comprehension skills but I have to walk y'all through my argument step-by-step for you to get it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charities & foundations supported 18 Lady Gaga has supported the following charities listed on this site: Alzheimer's Association American Foundation for AIDS Resear

Hey remember when Madonna called her son the n-word

Picture is fake.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.