Bionic Monster

Best/Worst lyrics on Witness?

After watching Katy's therapy session I'm lowkey stanning rn so if you're wondering why I'm in this section rn that's why!

Best: The first verse of Witnessfall1 "If I lost it all today, would you stay?/Would my love be enough to stimulate?/If shit hit the fan/Grenades got thrown/Would you still show?"

I also like all of Power's lyrics, especially "Hell hath no fury like a woman reborn/And now Im burning like a blue flame/Once more/But don't mistake my warm for weakness/Don't bite the hand that feeds you/Or you'll never eatcry8"

Worst: The iconic "Your words are like Chinese water torture"jj3 Also most of Bigger Than Me, "if I'm not evolving/I'm just another robot/taking up oxygen"jj3 I cringe every timejj3

"Your words are like Chinese water torture" for worst lyric of 2017 jj4 

Like if she did more to explain it further it wouldn't be so bad, but she just drops this word and moves on like we're suppose to just get it.

14 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Like if she did more to explain it further it wouldn't be so bad, but she just drops this word and moves on like we're suppose to just get it.

The hell I don't know what she wants to tell jj4

My fav line:

Chorus of Witness. Cause it's so relatable.

Worst line:

"Open sesame" in Into Me You See, otherwise I love love lvoe this song

31 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

The hell I don't know what she wants to tell jj4

My fav line:

Chorus of Witness. Cause it's so relatable.

Worst line:

"Open sesame" in Into Me You See, otherwise I love love lvoe this song

The "open sesame" part comes close to completely ruining that song for me. I literally started laughing the first time I heard it. The song was really solemn and reflective and it's so jarringari1 if the melody wasn't so pretty I probably would just skip it.

1 minute ago, Bionic Monster said:

The "open sesame" part comes close to completely ruining that song for me. I literally started laughing the first time I heard it. The song was really solemn and reflective and it's so jarringari1 if the melody wasn't so pretty I probably would just skip it.

I heard this song like 20 times already and didn't hear the line til yesterday, I just wasn't listening right. I just pretend she sings "open sense to me" lol

tbh the only thing that really bothers me is open sesame in Into Me You See jj1 this just sound fucking stupid and i cant get over it, cos song itself is flaw free eve1

I can get on board with babydoll with a briefcase and chinese water torture cos if you think of it, they actually make sense, good but maybe not best picked metaphors, but sesame makes me want to cut myself orangu1

5 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

shes like google is your friend, baby katy5ny1

as for the best, theres a lot of good lyrics on Witness, but I think one song might go unnoticed not only by being deluxe edition track, but also cos of cheeky sound, and theres some good points there and Im talking about Act My Age rav1

They say that I might lose my Midas touch
They also say I may become irrelevant

But who the fuck are they anyway?
I don't care what they say

I won't act my age
Time is just an invention that is made
No, I won't act my age
It's just my reflection that is out of date
'Cause it's all in your attitude
It's all in your point of view
I won't act my age
Just need a little bit of Peter Pan and some imagination