RepuTAYtion

Billboard: Katy Perry's 'Witness' a Lowly No. 5 on U.K Midweek Chart

She's only #5 in the U.K. rip3 It's behind Divide and a new Fleetwood Mac album rip4  Joanne snatched #3, I guess I was wrong about Katy winning rip2 

You know its bad when Billboard uses language like "Witness (Virgin) can only manage fifth place" and "Witness is languishing in 5th place" rip4

Katy Perry's 'Witness' a Lowly No. 5 on U.K Midweek Chart, London Grammar's 'Truth' Out in Front

Katy Perry’s new album Witness (Virgin) can only manage fifth place on the U.K.’s midweek chart asLondon Grammar’s latest effort takes a massive lead in the race to the title. 

London Grammar’s Truth Is A Beautiful Thing (Ministry of Sound) has accumulated combined chart sales of 31,000 to grab an early advantage on the Official Albums Chart Update, some 18,000 ahead of its nearest rival, Adios (UMC) from Glen Campbell, according to the Official Charts Company.

If Truth retains its lead at week’s end, the British trio will have a first career No. 1 (London Grammar's debut If You Wait peaked out at No. 2 in 2013). 

Ed Sheeran’s sales juggernaut Divide (Asylum) slips to No. 3, just one place ahead of Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie (East West/Rhino), the new album from the Fleetwood Mac mainstays which bows at No. 4.

Perry’s fourth album Witness is languishing in 5th place. Sure, it’s early days for Witness, but it’s certainly a soft start for an album whose two predecessors both hit No. 1 (Teenage Dream in 2010 and Prism in 2013). 

Also aiming for a big start is Lady Antebellum, whose Heart Break (Decca) is at No. 8 and could give the U.A. country act its fourth top 10, while Chuck Berry’s final album Chuck (Decca), completed shortly before his death in March, could give the legendary rocker his fifth top 10. It’s at No. 10 on the midweek list.

44 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

And she's already down to #4 on US iTunes fall1 Bundle is SAVING her

This tbh, I forgot she bundled ticket sales.  I wonder if her debut would be worse in the US without it rip4

wendy3

iTunes UK - albums (currently)

1=London Grammar - Truth Is a Beautiful Thing (Deluxe)

2=Various Artists - I Love Reggae - Ministry of Sound

3=Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Music! 96

4=Ed Sheeran - ÷ (Deluxe)

5=Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Driving Rock

6=Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie - Lindsey Buckingham Christine McVie

7=Various Artists - Throwback Hip Hop - Ministry of Sound

8=Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Deluxe)

9=Katy Perry - Witness

10=Oasis - Time Flies... 1994-2009

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

I mean you stan Kylie Minogue so for you it should be moo1

On 13.06.2017 at 8:27 PM, Freaky Prince said: