M3L155AX

Is your fav still relevant or popular ?

does your fav still get talked about in the media (gossip shows, celebrity news, magazines, etc.) or is she/he a fad from the past that no one cares about anymore ? gaycat1 whether its good press or negative press, is your fav still a hot topic to the gp ?? :kiss:

As far as i'm concerned,

Britney STAYS in someone's mouth whether it's positive/Negative especially before a new era

Kylie still is THAT BITCH in Australia till' this day

Mariah is Still relevant 

Katy is still a house-hold name

so,we're setcheer1

Well Kylie is not popular over here, or relevant. Unless you're discussing Minogue Vs Jenner jay1

But in the UK, Aus, etc she's still popular. Maybe not so relevant, but people still love her.

Even over here in NA, her albums still chart fairly well, thanks to us dedicated rotting fans

I'm actually glad to have a fave who mostly falls under the radar

1 minute ago, Kenya said:

Katy is relevant, not as popular as she used to be though rip2 

i think she's still popular but not in a positive way . I still see her on celebrity gossip shows & i see people talking about her on non-stan twitter (they're making fun of her but heyy moo1 talk is making her relevant) ... 

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

i think she's still popular but not in a positive way . I still see her on celebrity gossip shows & i see people talking about her on non-stan twitter (they're making fun of her but heyy moo1 talk is making her relevant) ... 

I mean tru I've actually seen more nonpop girl stans talking about her than usual rip2 

7 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Katy is relevant, not as popular as she used to be though rip2 

J.Lo is...J.Lo moo4 

3 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

Agreed, my mum said just last night that she has seen been seeing Katy everywhere at the moment fall8 

OT: most of my faves are well respected, notorious or certififed legends so it doesn't matter whether they're current tabloid fodder.

1 minute ago, Courtney Love said:

Agreed, my mum said just last night that she has seen been seeing Katy everywhere at the moment fall8 

OT: most of my faves are well respected, notorious or certififed legends so it doesn't matter whether they're current tabloid fodder.

maybe she's doing it on purpose rip2 

Just now, Courtney Love said:

My sister asked if she is having a melt down laughcry1 The media is really coming for her this era laughcry1 

KP5 will be ha acoustic album. quote me. lj1 

19 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Well Kylie is not popular over here, or relevant. Unless you're discussing Minogue Vs Jenner jay1

But in the UK, Aus, etc she's still popular. Maybe not so relevant, but people still love her.

Even over here in NA, her albums still chart fairly well, thanks to us dedicated rotting fans

I'm actually glad to have a fave who mostly falls under the radar

Kylie is still such a media darling here in Aus, practically anything remotely interesting she does snatches a quick headline.

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Kylie is still such a media darling here in Aus, practically anything remotely interesting she does snatches a quick headline.

Moving to Aus where talent is clearly stanned, unlike here

My top fave is Tori Amos, who was never a big mainstream force to begin with. Her 14th album, which came out in 2014, charted at #7 so I guess that's something.

7 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Australia is just obsessed with any remotely famous Australian. People like ex-bachelor contestants going to the Aria awards dead4

7 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Australia is just obsessed with any remotely famous Australian. People like ex-bachelor contestants going to the Aria awards dead4

We have to protect the few famous or semi-relevant people we have. laughcry1 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga herself is relevant, the music, not so much. 

Well Kylie is not popular over here, or relevant. Unless you're discussing Minogue Vs Jenner But in the UK, Aus, etc she's still popular. Maybe not so relevant, but people still love her. Ev

Yes. Not as much as she used to be, but yes

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.