M3L155AX

WITNESS (the album) is #6 on iTunes , why ?

The best album of 2017 literally came out less than 5 days ago and is already behind Ed Sheeren ... 

giphy.gif

I WANT ANSWERS , WHERE IS HER FANBASE !!!!

WHAT ARE THOSE 99.8 MILLION FOLLOWERS DOING ?!!

chi1

3 minutes ago, Miss Seulgi said:

Because it isn't a good enough album, it had failed singles and a terrible promotional campaign

dsUZVTy.gif

Wow Lizorde really took a thing or two from Taylazar Swiftlerin.

dsUZVTy.gif

Because 4th albums can't have nice things. For every Artpop and Bionic, which are flawed but underrated, there's even more sad failures like 4 and Witness, which are HANDILY the best albums by their respective artists up until that point in their careers.

And INB4 trash about "TD ha five #1ssss!!!1!1". Idc.

I never thought I'd stan Katy, but the album is a futuristic, adventurous, riot and I love it. It's being ignored because the public enjoys pretending to be SJWs rather than enjoying good tasteTTT. The promo has been a fucking death wish too; but even it had been on point it wouldn't have mattered. It's Katy's turn to flop. It's just vile that her best album had to be the one to draw the short straw.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, the best album of 2017 will come out tomorrow. melodrama is its title.

i thought you meant witness the song for a second i was like ha dark horse really is here  

The best album of 2017 literally came out less than 5 days ago and is already behind Ed Sheeren ...  I WANT ANSWERS , WHERE IS HER FANBASE !!!! WHAT ARE THOSE 99.8 MILLION FOLLOWERS DO

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.