El Goot

Best performance of each single from the Witness era

So we are deep into the Witness era and I'd like to know which are your favorite single (or promo single) so far, here are my choices:

Chained To The Rhythm @ Grammys 2017

This was the very first performance of this era and I loved it! I love her stage control and all the visuals. It made me wonder where was Katy going with this era and pretty much the best CTTR performance in my opinion even tho Big Weekend comes close.

Spoiler

Bon Appétit @ The Voice France
The only decent Bon Appétit performance in my opinion, idk why she didn't do this @ SNL. It reminds me of TD Katy with all those visuals and choreography. Wish she would changed her outfit at the middle of the performance tho.

Spoiler

Swish Swish @ SNL
Do I need to say why this is my favorite? Drag queens, the backpack kid, the receipts... demi1

Spoiler

What are your favorite performances so far?

CTTR I dunnoha bc the performances have been icky. I liked the Grammys one but the first half was totally boring when comparing it to the monumental second half.

Bon Appetit - The Voice France. Absolutely fucking the best. Perfect Katy for a perfect song. Edgy and simultaneously hilarious.

Swish Swish - any of the ones before she violated the lyrics.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app