Juinae

Taylor registers new song "Had Nothin' But a Time We Never Had"

941150_435.jpg

Taylor has registered a new song under ASCAP titled "Had Nothin' But a Time We Never Had".

This obviously isn't the final title of the song but it sounds interesting nonetheless.

Could this possibly have to do with the multiple hints of her lead single having something to do with "Til the End of Time"?

ASCAP Link

Spoiler

Haim replied with, "WE LOVE YOU til the end of tiiiiiiiiimmmmeeee!"

5 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

If it ends up being a country song, I'm suing rip2

You better call your lawyer because according to that sound engineer who blabbed his mouth on Nashville radio, she's doing some country songs again.

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

Although I highly doubt that the lead will be country. rip2 At least I hope not.

If she does end up releasing any country songs for this era they'll probably be album tracks or solely for country radio. RED, ha country-pop hybrid revival. gaga13 

3 minutes ago, Juinae said:

You better call your lawyer because according to that sound engineer who blabbed his mouth on Nashville radio, she's doing some country songs again.

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

Although I highly doubt that the lead will be country. rip2 At least I hope not.

If she does end up releasing any country songs for this era they'll probably be album tracks or solely for country radio. RED, ha country-pop hybrid revival. gaga13 

I read that too rip2 I get that she'll probably want to skip the whole cohesive album song for this era (because of the extreme media overexposure she had with the 1989 era), but going back and forward with country and pop will over turn TS6 into another RED album. I want my queen to remain an innovative queen so my lawyers are already prepared to strike yas2

2 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

I read that too rip2 I get that she'll probably want to skip the whole cohesive album song for this era (because of the extreme media overexposure she had with the 1989 era), but going back and forward with country and pop will over turn TS6 into another RED album. I want my queen to remain an innovative queen so my lawyers are already prepared to strike yas2

Album consisting of only snake hisses for instrumentals incoming! yas2yas1yas2 

The heartbeat on 1989 is shook.

TSsssssssssss6 will sssssslay! yas2 

5 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Album consisting of only snake hisses for instrumentals incoming! yas2yas1yas2 

The heartbeat on 1989 is shook.

TSsssssssssss6 will sssssslay! yas2 

Finally, an album that plays my native language!!! The 37 seconds of Welcome to New York static sound is ShOoKETH, hunty! yas2

11 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This isn't real. The guy who is credited on this has a bunch of random ass songs with her listed as the performer. 

I have looked around on the site and they have 177 songs registered to their name with only one of them listed as Taylor being the performer (so I guess that I'm not seeing something that you are). I am not saying that this is true and verified btw.

Also, according to a fellow snake:

As you can see, ASCAP owns 50% of the writing credits for this song. The other 50% may well be Taylor, though she wouldn't be listed as a writer on this page because she's not an ASCAP member.

I think this "ANGLIM ANDREW CAL MICHAEL" is some kind of pseudonym for a songwriting team and not the actual names of the writers.

My crazy theory right now is that it's actually Swedish duo Mattman & Robin or someone working under them. If you look at the other songs listed at ASCAP under this name, most of them have horrendous English, there's no way this is a native English speaker. You'll also notice a little tune called "Cake By The Ocean (Remix)", sound familiar? That song was co-written and produced by... Mattman & Robin. 🕵

It's all rumours at this point but they're fun to discuss.

4 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

Finally, an album that plays my native language!!! The 37 seconds of Welcome to New York static sound is ShOoKETH, hunty! yas2

Went #1 in my country. yas2 We better stan. yas2