Simón.

Would anyone even care if Fergie releases something?

She literally had two solo hits in the 00s and people swore she was this ceritifed pop girl. She's just a caucasian Kelly Rowland. And NO, her career died along with BEP, electronica pop and Lady Gaga in 2011.

24 minutes ago, Bubble said:

She literally had two solo hits in the 00s and people swore she was this ceritifed pop girl. She's just a caucasian Kelly Rowland. And NO, her career died along with BEP, electronica pop and Lady Gaga in 2011.

Read this @Power Dutchess

33 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Now sis... She had 3 #1 hits in the US and also had Fergalicious (#2) and Clumsy (#5). Not to mention the album sold 8 million WW. You can't deny that era was huge. 

Firstly the bitch hypes Double Doutchess so much and drops milf money which generated hype for both bad and good reasons and then she instead of dropping another bop, she dropped a summer song in winter basically already ruining the era. All the delays and lies about when the album is dropping really made the gp care a lot less. Unless she regenerates the hype again she will tank just like Gwen Stefani did with her new album

BVY6EjL.gif

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Now sis... She had 3 #1 hits in the US and also had Fergalicious (#2) and Clumsy (#5). Not to mention the album sold 8 million WW. You can't deny that era was huge. 

Wow 3 singles and a trickle of success after a Very successful BEP era. My bad.

GGrQ6.gif

3 minutes ago, JennyFromTheBlock said:

Firstly the bitch hypes Double Doutchess so much and drops milf money which generated hype for both bad and good reasons and then she instead of dropping another bop, she dropped a summer song in winter basically already ruining the era. All the delays and lies about when the album is dropping really made the gp care a lot less. Unless she regenerates the hype again she will tank just like Gwen Stefani did with her new album

BVY6EjL.gif

i love how you spill the tea

BVY6EjL.gif

3 minutes ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

i love how you spill the tea

BVY6EjL.gif

I was legit excited for Double Dutchess since I loved Milf Money but then came that messy ass release of Life Goes On I kinda lost interest. I might buy if it serves bops but I highly doubt it's going to become a seller. The Dutchess remains a gorgeous album in the end tho.

BVY6EjL.gif

7 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Hon.

9Million copies sold ww, 5x US Platinum, three number 1 singles, two other top 5 singles and held the record for most multi platinum singles from one album for years. That's not "3 singles and a trickle of success". Also it outdid the "very successful" BEP era before. rip4

1 hour ago, Bubble said:

That's still more than Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

No. It's a shame because she had potential. Her debut solo album was great and had great success. She should have rode the coattail of the first album's success. She should have released a 2nd album in 2009. Fuck the BEP. She could have been big during her 2nd and 3rd album but eventually she would have flopped like during her 4th album because of ageism. It's just so stupid though. Who the hell waits 11 years to release another album? Shania Twain waited longer and now she's paying the price. Only Sade can pull it off because Sade releases good music. Fergie needs to stop delaying the album and just release it and flop. The GP are not into you anymore even with a Drake feature she would still flop.

Shania has a problem with her voice, don't even try it hon.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GP doesn't give a shit, but I do!  

Yes  Every pop gal, big or small is getting my support in this dark time for them 

asking for a friend

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.