Sign in to follow this  

Would anyone even care if Fergie releases something?

Superficial    10,958
2 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

No. It's a shame because she had potential. Her debut solo album was great and had great success. She should have rode the coattail of the first album's success. She should have released a 2nd album in 2009. Fuck the BEP. She could have been big during her 2nd and 3rd album but eventually she would have flopped like during her 4th album because of ageism. It's just so stupid though. Who the hell waits 11 years to release another album? Shania Twain waited longer and now she's paying the price. Only Sade can pull it off because Sade releases good music. Fergie needs to stop delaying the album and just release it and flop. The GP are not into you anymore even with a Drake feature she would still flop.

Shania has a problem with her voice, don't even try it hon.

Kristina    3,056

No. She's a nobody now and waited way too long to follow up her rather successful debut shrug1 

Ruthless Love    3,123

I want the album, simply because I feel like Fergie has a generally good voice.  But, truthfully, her music does not always interest me.

DW    5,534

I don't care. LA Love or how this songs is called was great and Milf Money was great too but she fucked it up by delaying it.

I don't wait 100 years for a second album.

Modern Woman    11,525

Ask Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera etc. etc. etc. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.