SWINΞ

[MEGARATE RESULTS] Lorde - Melodrama

Omfg i just woke up in China dead3 TRAGIC results fall3 the lack of taste fall2 talent snubbed dead2 SOBER II OUT SO EARLY fall3 with hard feelings going next fall3 what kind of tragic MESS? WITD being out early is what it deserves tho jj2 but overall omfg y'all have literally 0 taste but still happy the louvre snatched #1 even tho out of the top 3 it should've been homemade dynamite jj3 

4 hours ago, Malfoy said:

#JUSTICEFORMELODRAMAII

#JUSTICEFORHARDFEELINGS/LOVELESS

#JUSTICEFORLOABILITYREPRISE

The too 5 served TALENT though!

Malfoy serving taste and talent! Haters can't relate!

Why would you host a megarate the second after an album's released though? I've listened to it thrice and still certain songs are growing on me um2 Justice for WITD alex1 

On 7/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, Dash My Wig said:

Why would you host a megarate the second after an album's released though? I've listened to it thrice and still certain songs are growing on me um2 Justice for WITD alex1 

It was literally hosted two weeks after it’s debut. Witness was literally rated days after its release. Sorry you didn’t get to participate. 

1 hour ago, SWINΞ said:

It was literally hosted two weeks after it’s debut. Witness was literally rated days after its release. Sorry you didn’t get to participate. 

The album was released on the 16th June and this thread was posted that day um2 

44 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

The album was released on the 16th June and this thread was posted that day um2 

The deadline for votes wasn’t until a week later sis and I still accepted votes up until the reveal show which was two weeks later. Sorry I snagged the thread so quick I guess.