Entea

Justin Bieber dodges water bottle from crowd after refusing to sing 'Despacito'

19 minutes ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

Even if it takes him 24 hours (which it won't unless he's handicapped), he should have the decency to learn a song that he stole from a different culture and he's making millions off of

I think Luis making more money of it thanks to Bieber and nevermind that despacito wouldn't go #1 in USA without him 

1 hour ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

Even if it takes him 24 hours (which it won't unless he's handicapped), he should have the decency to learn a song that he stole from a different culture and he's making millions off of

That's possible.

He didn't steal it though. Justin called luis and suggested to do the remix then luis welcomed the idea and agreed, luis already spilled the tea.

On 6/17/2017 at 11:45 AM, Justin Bieber said:

Mess, gaga didn't even used real german words and sold it as german

sis I debunked this from you WEEKS ago. Stahp clinging onto this old, rusty receipt.