Radio

Witness vs Melodrama

buy lust for life  

34 members have voted

1. 1. on itunes

7G6FgUM.png

6rsAZKH.png

Basically this! Witness has its moments but in the end it sounds outdated and tryhard and doesn't have that "album" feel! Melodrama is a succinct album and flows together so well so Melodrama it is!

8 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

7G6FgUM.png

6rsAZKH.png

Basically this! Witness has its moments but in the end it sounds outdated and tryhard and doesn't have that "album" feel! Melodrama is a succinct album and flows together so well so Melodrama it is!

Reverse the scores and Metacritic would be right

Can't even vote because they're like ridiculously different albums.

Witness is full of bops with a lot of songs I personally relate to, and Melodrama is more of a mood album with a handful of cute bops and some beautifully written songs. If we're being technical Melodrama is probably the better album, but I enjoy them both in different ways.

Lorde's voice doesn't do it for me, and the whole album is incredibly monotonous. The songwriting is pretty good tho cry6 Katy served something that's completely different from her previous work, served the best song of 2017 & served BAWPS & gorgeous ballads! 

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Like I said both albums are totally different but I don't really understand the praise Melodrama gets jj4 Except for good songwriting there is nothing outstanding on this album imo jj4 

THIS! I love Lorde, and maybe I need to give the album more listens or something, but I was not feeling it at all. :( 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Melodrama is a mess of an album after The Louvre though  Witness has bops all along! Even the ballads are better in Witness!

Witness. Melodrama goes downhill after Hard Feelings and most of the songs truly sound too much alike.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.