Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

FIX THE ERA:BRITNEY JEAN

FIX THE ERA:BRITNEY JEAN

FIX THE ALBUM WE WANT TO FORGET ABOUTbrit11

FIX IT IN TERMS OF SOUND,AESTHETIC,ETC.

HERE'S MINE:

Dropped Will.i.am as producer, that sound he gave us was only good for Femme Fatalemad3

The producers would've been max martin,Mike-will made it, and Sia to show a more personal side to the albumoprah11

It would have been Surprise release on Oct. 31stnat1

The Original Doll was gonna be her "Fuck you, i'm gonna sing in my deep voice/vocals"

Circus was gonna be Urban

Femme Fatale was gonna be Pop rock/Soft Rock

Britney Jean was gonna be Personal/R&B/Urban

Instead of rushing the album they should have pushed the album release back or scaled it down to an EP.

Will.i.am, Myah Marie, and Anthony Preston were the biggest problems.

That along with it being the last album of Brit's old contract and essentially a Vegas tie-in.

Some songs were finished while others were rough demos.

The overproduced tracks with heavy vocal filters/patching just show how rushed the entire project was.
We also know that Will.i.am didn't time manage the project well and meddled more than he should have.

I just enjoy the good songs from BJ and appreciate Glory even more because it came after it brit12

Well tbh, I loved the album's aesthetic. The booklet was really cute and really beautiful, but the cover/tracklist was a damn mess. There was no connection between that and the booklet so I would've changed that. After all, the booklet did show a personal side of Britney but the cover, did not. 

Will.I.Am was the true problem of "Britney Jean", I for sure know that of this album would've carried Max Martin or even Darkchild/Danja would've made a really good work. Ditch Myah Marie, for fucks sake. 

And release "Work Bitch" as lead, that song had the potential. No promo and it debuted #12 on the Hot 100, imagine if Britney's team actually cared tho, the story would've been different.. I would've left the album with Alien (with the glitch fixed and more natural vocals), Perfume, Work Bitch, Passenger, Brightest Morning Star and Now That I Found You, and add more songs on it with a more Pop sound with natural vocals (Ala Toxic leak).

And promote the fuck out of it giveup2 

some things cant be fixed.

She needed to spend more time finishing the album. I would've gone ahead with the release of WB and Perfume (and the original video to make some controversy and keep her name out there) to tie in with the start of POM and wait til she's on break to finish the album and release it on Q1 of 2014.

As everyone else said, fire will.i.am trash1

Fire Myah Marie trash1 the album would be decent if they didn't use her tragic ass vocals

Figure out an aesthetic for the album's liner notes. Aside from the few new photos the inside of the booklet honestly looks like it belongs to a Greatest Hits release trash1

As everyone else said, fire will.i.am trash1
Fire Myah Marie trash1 the album would be decent if they didn't use her tragic ass vocals
Figure out an aesthetic for the album's liner notes. Aside from the few new photos the inside of the booklet honestly looks like it belongs to a Greatest Hits release trash1

I agreed up until the booklet.
It's her best photoshoot. And her kids are adorable. But yeah parts do look like they belong in a gh.

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.