Carlos

Literally the next single off Witness is ...

I love Hey Hey Hey, but she never releases my favorite song of the album, so I'm not counting on that one to be released.
I agree about Roulette, that'd be a real banger, but of course Witness is a good choice too.

Guess we're gonna have to wait and see.. dancey1 

Also, I might be alone in this, but I think that BTM is the perfect response to the ending of CTTR music video.. 

13 hours ago, Red said:

Roulette ain't happening sis. As much as I like it, radio isn't touching that Back To The Future instrumental. 

She should release Witness or Power.

Darling, I don't curr for the good sis Roulette, she's another LL. Tsunami and Power is what I like to be the next single. I'm just suggesting these songs cause it screams Capitol decisions. 

On 6/22/2017 at 11:10 PM, Kuba said:

Why does everyone want tsunami to be a single? feb1 People won't embrace febreze feb1

It's chill, and a fresh new song from Katy. DJ Khaled wishes he has Tsunami. 

Any questions? bey2

Hey Hey Hey

Witness

& Power 

are the singles. Those are also the ones she has been performing aside from the singles. I could also see Deja Vu and Roulette doing well but I think the three I listed are gonna get it.

On 19.6.2017 at 6:55 PM, Carlos said:

Why do you guys like Hew Hew Hew so much? xtina1 

Because it's the Side to Side of this album. The gays hate it but the straights will love it. It's a bop.