Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Save as Draft | Adult Radio Single | June 26, 2017

1 minute ago, marykateforpie said:

cry1 OMG IS THIS TRUE? HHH A SINGLE CONFIRMED? cry3

She didn't actually confirm anything, she just implied that she had a strong visual/aesthetic in mind for the song.

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Hew Hew Hew is awful. Why do you guys like it? dead4 Am I missing something? um1

its ok. wasn't impressed at first really, and its no Witness/Power/Roulette but would make an ok single choice. Come thru rent a rapper feat moo1 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

its ok. wasn't impressed at first really, and its no Witness/Power/Roulette but would make an ok single choice. Come thru rent a rapper feat moo1 

Sounds very PRISMy, strategic wise. I really want her to fully embrace her "Katheryn Hudson-ness" and go for Pendulum, Tsunami, MYM or SAD. clap1 But if it becomes an actual single, then I'm just gonna endure ha. mad5 

6 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hew Hew Hew is awful. Why do you guys like it? dead4 Am I missing something? um1

4 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

It seems to be a favorite amongst Katy's circle of friends and on twitter, so if Katy is taking outside opinions into consideration for single choices, it's going to be picked. xtina11 

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Sounds very PRISMy, strategic wise. I really want her to fully embrace her "Katheryn Hudson-ness" and go for Pendulum, Tsunami, MYM or SAD. clap1 But if it becomes an actual single, then I'm just gonna endure ha. mad5 

Ive been doing this with BA and Swish Swish just a bit mad5

CTTR remains unbothered though. 

10 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

I'm officialy unstanning her dumb ass. Sick of her stupid choiches. The worst song on the album. Done with her for good. Wish Save As Draft luck on Billboard Bubbling Under. 

Image result for kesha gif atrl

KATY PERRY IS NO LONGER RELEVANT.

EVER SINCE PRISM SHE'S A FLOP.

DO NOT BUY "SAVE AS DRAFT" ON ITUNES

DO NOT SKIP THE SONG AT ALL. (WHICH IS IMPOSSBLE)

SHE IS O.V.E.R. 

bey2bey2

K but did you even stan in the first place? All you do is enter these posts to drag her so idk what you're really losing, here. Be free, little bird! 

12 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

I'm officialy unstanning her dumb ass. Sick of her stupid choiches. The worst song on the album. Done with her for good. Wish Save As Draft luck on Billboard Bubbling Under. 

SHE IS O.V.E.R. 

bey2bey2

Why don't you spend your time posting in your fave's section. You don't see us Kats go there. jj1 

28 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

SHE IS O.V.E.R. 

bey2bey2

You ain't gonna call anyone a flop, irrelevant and over with that username, that's for damn sure!

But good luck with your future stanning journeys, it's not like Katy's gonna miss you or anything!

On topic, her chances of getting a hit this era are -10, so might as well release whatever she wants jj4 

Personally, I'm so fucking glad this is getting single treatment, one of my favourite on the album cry2 

Hopefully this crosses over to pop radio so that she'd do a video and a VMAs performance as well cry1 

2 hours ago, QUINN said:

Save As Draft is currently trending world wide on twitter rih5 guess the people are here for it!

3 minutes ago, Justas said:

On topic, her chances of getting a hit this era are -10, so might as well release whatever she wants jj4 

Personally, I'm so fucking glad this is getting single treatment, one of my favourite on the album cry2 

Hopefully this crosses over to pop radio so that she'd do a video and a VMAs performance as well cry1 

asdfhlj i love talent

16 minutes ago, Justas said:

You ain't gonna call anyone a flop, irrelevant and over with that username, that's for damn sure!

But good luck with your future stanning journeys, it's not like Katy's gonna miss you or anything!

7 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

I just saw a Kesha and Azealia Banks stan calling someone a flop lol

dont take the bait y'all

32 minutes ago, QUINN said:

K but did you even stan in the first place? All you do is enter these posts to drag her so idk what you're really losing, here. Be free, little bird! 

I liked her, Witness has amazing songs and I'm angry that they are going to neglected because of basic fillers like Save As Draft

31 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Why don't you spend your time posting in your fave's section. You don't see us Kats go there. jj1 

I damn will when her single drops, It's not anyone's fault she is out of the spotlight

8 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

In which segment is Kesha a flop? Ok, I can get AB but Kesha was never a hardcore flop. And it's not her damn fault she can't release music for 4 years

11 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

Like Fergie is doing any better these days, honey. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.