Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Save as Draft | Adult Radio Single | June 26, 2017

4 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

I liked her, Witness has amazing songs and I'm angry that they are going to neglected because of basic fillers like Save As Draft

Well good thing you're not a stan anymore and can stop being pressed about something you don't care about! 

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

ANYWAY y'all are gonna bite your tongues when she delivers a beautiful video for this song. Uncle is shaking!

"Staring at the fork in the fucking road" is one of my fave lyrics ever cry8 It reminds me of this iconic childhood movie:

4dcb14c2a49afaca7539ca86f166ebf1.jpg

I honestly don't know why but I think its coz of this scene. I seem to remember them driving through the woods in a fog and coming across a fork rip3 

image.jpg?w=580&h=326&mode=letterbox

I need something similar for the vid giveup1 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

"Staring at the fork in the fucking road" is one of my fave lyrics ever cry8 It reminds me of this iconic childhood movie:

4dcb14c2a49afaca7539ca86f166ebf1.jpg

I honestly don't know why but I think its coz of this scene. I seem to remember them driving through the woods in a fog and coming across a fork rip3 

image.jpg?w=580&h=326&mode=letterbox

I need something similar for the vid giveup1 

LMFAO I AM SCREAMING rip3 

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

dont even ask why rip3 i dont even know rip3 it just hit me the moment i heard that lyric and i think about it everytime i hear the song rip3 

Djsksksk scooby doo realness is COMING

i agree tho, that lyric is gaga13 the whole bridge is one of the best moments on the album. I hope it doesn't get lost in a single remix.

OK. So I really hoped for HeyHeyHey being the summerbop because I love it all of the sudden.

Save As Draft is the best ballad choice, anyway. And even though a bit generic compared to the rest of the album, it has serious iconic potential.

I can understand if the label promotes it as a full single. Maybe they noticed the previous single choices (BA and SW SW) were not the best because of the image she actually tried to represent with Witness. SAD is the complete opposite of the three singles, so yeah, I'm okay with it. Still shook.

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Djsksksk scooby doo realness is COMING

i agree tho, that lyric is gaga13 the whole bridge is one of the best moments on the album. I hope it doesn't get lost in a single remix.

omg a single remix needs to not. Give me an acoustic version like all the UK chicks do cry1 

the bridge and then the final chorus giveup1giveup1giveup1 SHOOKETH.

For those asking, it's probably also the reason MYM wasn't chosen. The final chorus in MYM is just like the rest of the song so there's not really a "wow factor" even if it's an amazing ballad like SAD; but SAD has the final chorus going all out which is why it would be picked for HAC/AC. 

I'm lowkey here for this! The biggest dance songs, Bon Appétit & Swish Swish flopped as singles, so while we might think that some other bop might smash, it probably won't. S.A.D might also help heal her image a little bit after those problematic singles laughcry1 

I'm hoping for a gorgeous video tbh ny10

7 hours ago, Carlos said:

Hew Hew Hew is awful. Why do you guys like it? dead4 Am I missing something? um1

I love Hey Hey Hey and I'm not surprised Katy loves it too. It's a feminist song and it makes sense for her to release it as a single as it fits "purposeful pop". And she's fully embracing her inner feminist as well. It's like an F U to all the people who think of women as weak. I'm here for it.

5 hours ago, Lowkey Katycat said:

I love Hey Hey Hey and I'm not surprised Katy loves it too. It's a feminist song and it makes sense for her to release it as a single as it fits "purposeful pop". And she's fully embracing her inner feminist as well. It's like an F U to all the people who think of women as weak. I'm here for it.

Yas bish, what a quality first post brit2 welcome to your new home! ny10

8 hours ago, Lowkey Katycat said:

Welcome in Katy section! kr1

19 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

Yas bish, what a quality first post brit2 welcome to your new home! ny10

16 hours ago, California boy said:

Welcome in Katy section! kr1

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I feel so welcomed! I'm @lowkeykatycat on Twitter too. I've been a fan since OOTB circa 2008, but only decided to create a fan account last month in support of WITNESS. :)

9 hours ago, Lowkey Katycat said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I feel so welcomed! I'm @lowkeykatycat on Twitter too. I've been a fan since OOTB circa 2008, but only decided to create a fan account last month in support of WITNESS. :)

What are your favorite songs off Witness? nat1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.