Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Save as Draft | Adult Radio Single | June 26, 2017

This rumor is suddenly ALL OVER the katy accounts that I follow, but can't find a legit source. wendy3 

i think it's one of the most GP friendly songs on the album and is a fan fave, so why not. Might slay at AC radio.

A ballad is the last thing she needs unless she's doing a double single route. It wouldn't hurt with Swish Swish out. It could sell albums but it also doesn't sound anything like the album brit10 and I think she should start pushing the sound of the album.

I think this would be a great choice for a single, considering it was pretty inevitable that katy would release at least one ballad. It's the most radio friendly ballad on the album, is hella relatable, and the chorus  is catchy. Can't ask for much more in a single for her at the moment.  If it does actually get the single treatment, I anticipate that it'll do better than the last single attempt moo1  

Honestly, I'm okay with her releasing MYM and/or SAD, I'm more on MYM side btw, still these 2 has potentials, A hit? Not sure about that this era but defos she can release them, as long as Intimacy stays on the album. 

YESSSS alex1alex1alex1 best ballad WON alex1 

also its just for adult pop radio guys. clearly her attempts to get the young adults aint working so why not showcase talent for a change. if it does well on HAC and AC then they'll service it to pop. OMG im so happy yas alex1 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It's one of the best from the album but it's not radio friendly. :(

She should push it, I feel like she likes it a lot, I could really tell. It's high time she release songs of this caliber than her radio ready ones. It's a phresh sound. At this point she should really go for what Witness(era) sounds like. Tsunami is interesting. Worth looking into. Slow for her kiddie fans but who currs, they can always go to Camila Cabelo for that.

You like the song, right? creep1 

also, why are y'all surprised mad5 its one of the three Witness songs she uploaded from the first night of WWW; along with HHH and Power. She already said she's done/doing a vid for HHH, so it's probably single #4 on pop, with SAD on HAC/AC for album sales; and Power as single #5 moo1 talent truly won. 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

also, why are y'all surprised mad5 its one of the three Witness songs she uploaded from the first night of WWW; along with HHH and Power. She already said she's done/doing a vid for HHH, so it's probably single #4 on pop, with SAD on HAC/AC for album sales; and Power as single #5 moo1 talent truly won. 

cry1 OMG IS THIS TRUE? HHH A SINGLE CONFIRMED? cry3

1 minute ago, marykateforpie said:

cry1 OMG IS THIS TRUE? HHH A SINGLE CONFIRMED? cry3

i dont have receipts but i saw ppl talking about it. i didnt watch the full stream so idk. but yeah, seems like it moo1 HHH on pop probably and SAD on HAC/AC for album sales from soccer moms. And then Power for the "i didnt expect this from katy" crowd mad1 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.