Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Save as Draft | Adult Radio Single | June 26, 2017

30 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

We'll get a live music video if anything, in like, six months.

Capitol and Katy, wtf is going on!

Considering she's been regularly pulling it from the tour set list, I doubt if we'll get that!

2 minutes ago, California boy said:

DLydfdcX4AA_HAS.jpg

This would be a perfect movie song for a typical but cute love comedy movie. She should promote it more

Oh and @QUINN did you say she recently dropped it off of the setlist? I remember during CTD she did the same with The One, playing it like the first three or four shows, but then didn't perform it for a long period. And then made it the last official TD single and played it again, so there is hope for SAD  kylie2

23 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

This would be a perfect movie song for a typical but cute love comedy movie. She should promote it more

Oh and @QUINN did you say she recently dropped it off of the setlist? I remember during CTD she did the same with The One, playing it like the first three or four shows, but then didn't perform it for a long period. And then made it the last official TD single and played it again, so there is hope for SAD  kylie2

She has been playing it off and on. I don't know if she played it last night but it's not a stable part of the setlist yet, which is odd since it's the only full song that she performs on the drop zone stage and she hasn't been replacing it with something else  rip1 She's just been landing on the stage after thinking of you, talking for a minute, then going into Power where she then walks off the stage and back to the catwalk/main stage rip2 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

She has been playing it off and on. I don't know if she played it last night but it's not a stable part of the setlist yet, which is odd since it's the only full song that she performs on the drop zone stage rip1 

do you know if she replaced it with another song instead? cry8

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.