Carlos

Katy Perry or Katheryn Hudson?

k  

4 members have voted

1. 1. k

• Kueen Katy P.
    • Goddess Katheryn H.

Katy Perry or Katheryn Hudson. indicate which song is which, and which do you prefer?

Songs I could think of Katy Perry doing.

HNC, CG, LFN, HH, Peacock, POM, TOTGA, BTGOG, Ghost, IS, TIHWD, Roar, Birthday, Hey3x, BA, AMA, Roulette, Deja Vu, Intimacy, WOA, LM, Swish Swish, 

Songs I could think of Katheryn Hudson doing

Lost, I'm Still Breathing, TOY, Brick By Brick, IKAG, WUIV, IYCAM, Teenage Dream, NLTM, WAILF?, CTD, DH, ET, LL, TM, Spiritual, Witness, Power, Tsunami, Pendulum CTTR, MYM, SAD, Bigger Than Me, Feels.

I can't tell if Firework is Katheryn Hudson or Katy Perry.

Pearl has to be both Katy and Katheryn.

I'm 50/50 on both but at times I lean to Katheryn more recently, but in the past Katy was my main gal. 

share yours. jj2 

They're all Katy and they're all Katheryn rav3

She may be struggling with her identity right now but when it's all boiled down, ONE artist created ALL of this. It's ALL HER. She's ALL Katy and ALL Katheryn rav3

I'd keep it real, i mainly turn to katy's discography to enjoy a cute bubbly bubblegum bop, HNC, CG, ET, DH, WOA, TD, you name it, this is not to discredit her slow songs or anything, she gave me legendary slow songs too like "Thinking of you" and "By the grace of god", but this is just what i find myself doing, i honestly believe she branded herself as this colorful pop girl with catchy pop songs and enjoyable videos who's GP-friendly, that's the katy i know.

I am down for an acoustic album, or another album like OOTB so i'm also here for katheryn as well.

I simply can not pick. shrug1 

2 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

They're all Katy and they're all Katheryn rav3

She may be struggling with her identity right now but when it's all boiled down, ONE artist created ALL of this. It's ALL HER. She's ALL Katy and ALL Katheryn rav3

Just like Jesus was all God and all human

COME THRU, KATHYSUS! gaga13