P.O.P

Is Wendy OVER?

17 hours ago, P.O.P said:

ahs1 She was once a loud big black woman with a lot of sass and now she looks like an arrogant socialite.

Piss off you soggy bottom. How come we can have the likes of Ellen Degrassi being mousey, bland and boring, but when it comes to Wendy acting less like the stereotypical black woman, white gays seem to live for, she is suddenly over?

Disclaimer: ive never fucked with wendy. The only time she was popping to me was when Whitney was dragging her by her crumbly edges via telephone in 2003 jj1

1 hour ago, Bubble said:

Piss off you soggy bottom. How come we can have the likes of Ellen Degrassi being mousey, bland and boring, but when it comes to Wendy acting less like the stereotypical black woman, white gays seem to live for, she is suddenly over?

Disclaimer: ive never fucked with wendy. The only time she was popping to me was when Whitney was dragging her by her crumbly edges via telephone in 2003 jj1

You are probably too high as well to notice how she is acting on that video.Like fave like rat, I guess.

Take your manipulative ass to somewhere else and go easy on the poppers sis!

1 hour ago, Bubble said:

did you even watch the video before you rage typed? ayumi1

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

You are probably too high as well to notice how she is acting on that video.Like fave like rat, I guess.

Take your manipulative ass to somewhere else and go easy on the poppers sis!

I didnt watch the video. My response is to your statement about her once being this "loud-mouthed black bitch" that you liked, but now she is not that, you want to discard of her like condoms during lana play

2 minutes ago, Bubble said:

I didnt watch the video. My response is to your statement about her once being this "loud-mouthed black bitch" that you liked, but now she is not that, you want to discard of her like condoms during lana play

she can't even get through her own show SOBER anymore ari1

who ari1

would ari1

stan ari1

that ari1

Oh Wait

Screenshot_2016-06-29-22-17-49-1.png.c2e

4 minutes ago, Bubble said:

for the record, you were the first one to call her a bitch, not the OP

Image result for katy perry 2017 gif

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

she can't even get through her own show SOBER anymore ari1

who ari1

would ari1

stan ari1

that ari1

Oh Wait

Screenshot_2016-06-29-22-17-49-1.png.c2e

I. Dont. Care. About. That. 

My issue is with you referring to her as a "loud black woman". This is a phrase which has plagued black woman for YEARS and has resulted in them being excluded socially, economically and professionally in life. Its a stigma that is still clearly thought of when a black woman comes to mind. 

Of all the ways you could've described the Wendy that you held so near and dear to your heart: bold, candid, focused, hilarious etc. You chose the descriptive words that hold the biggest negative connotations to BW. A "loud mouthed black bitch" like I said before. you didnt phrase it like that, but you may as well have.

Its like when you and others dragged and rightfully clocked me for my thread about australians being descendants of rapists. You guys said It was an ugly blanket statement I made that was a poor attempt at being edgy. I feel the same way about you using those words to describe wendy or any BW for that matter.

interesting1 maybe if Wendy wasnt a loud black woman, she wouldnt be called a... loud, black woman. food for thought 

no matter where you come from, you have to worry about your own image and reputation. 

you cant depend on the rest of the community to protect you...

6 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

interesting1 maybe if Wendy wasnt a loud black woman, she wouldnt be called a... loud, black woman. food for thought 

no matter where you come from, you have to worry about your own image and reputation. 

you cant depend on the rest of the community to protect you...

But those words in specific are used to taunt and demean BW constantly. When a black woman speaks her mind, she is suddenly a loud mouth. Historically that kind of thinking has stop BW from progressing in society. Just likr I said in my above post, he could have used different words to describe wendy, but he chose the ones that are the most offensive and that are used to generalise BW.

Just now, Bubble said:

But those words in specific are used to taunt and demean BW constantly. When a black woman speaks her mind, she is suddenly a loud mouth. Historically that kind of thinking has stop BW from progressing in society. Just likr I said in my above post, he could have used different words to describe wendy, but he chose the ones that are the most offensive and that are used to generalise BW.

hes talking about wendy, not black women, so..... bey2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The scientists at Wendy Reaction Pngs Labs were experiencing some difficulty due to the recent budget cuts brought on by the bankruptcy of the now-dissolved We Been Knew & Skinny Division of the p

Why the fuck did I just read your signature

Hopefully. I could never stand this stupid cunt.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.