P.O.P

Is Wendy OVER?

4 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

Are you playing dumb on purpose or are you just stubborn and think everyone's supposed to agree with you

just wondering

Image result for kanye shrug gif

Stubborn in what sense? 

5 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Stubborn in what sense? 

a comment directed towards Wendy William's character does not affect the rest of black women.
black women have fought way too much to let someone like Wendy Williams ruin the progress they've made
especially when there's a shit ton of black women who don't even want to be associated with Wendy Williams
Wendy Williams has her own image and reputation to worry about. black women in general have more important things to worry about

Image result for wendy williams gif

41 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

a comment directed towards Wendy William's character does not affect the rest of black women.
black women have fought way too much to let someone like Wendy Williams ruin the progress they've made
especially when there's a shit ton of black women who don't even want to be associated with Wendy Williams
Wendy Williams has her own image and reputation to worry about. black women in general have more important things to worry about

That still doesnt stop the media from generalising BW off the actions of one woman. Thats exactly how those stereotypes came to be and Wendy is as loud as anybody else, white or black, male or female, that does daytime television.

Just now, Bubble said:

That still doesnt stop the media from generalising BW off the actions of one woman. Thats exactly how those stereotypes came to be and Wendy is as loud as anybody else, white or black, male or female, that does daytime television.

The media always talk shit, so what's new?

3 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

The media always talk shit, so what's new?

Media = influence

Media displays this image of "typical black woman" > society forms a general view about a whole demographic based off what the media feeds them.

Just now, Bubble said:

Media = influence

Media displays this image of "typical black woman" > society forms a general view about a whole demographic based off what the media feeds them.

and like I said

51 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

Wendy Williams makes money off black women competing with each other and she intentionally instigates the drama between them so it's just ironic to see you defending her in the first place for the good of all black women

8 minutes ago, Aquariux said:

and like I said

Well clearly the media is doing its job because we have p.o.p calling someone he supposedly likes a loud big black woman. Like... I mean... 

giphy.gif

Just now, Bubble said:

Well clearly the media is doing its job because we have p.o.p calling someone he supposedly likes a loud big black woman. Like... I mean... 

giphy.gif

Cause she is....? Or you think she's asian? I'm confused

On 21/06/2017 at 4:02 AM, Bubble said:

Its like when you and others dragged and rightfully clocked me for my thread about australians being descendants of rapists. You guys said It was an ugly blanket statement I made that was a poor attempt at being edgy. I feel the same way about you using those words to describe wendy or any BW for that matter.

When was this? dead4 Link pls.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The scientists at Wendy Reaction Pngs Labs were experiencing some difficulty due to the recent budget cuts brought on by the bankruptcy of the now-dissolved We Been Knew & Skinny Division of the p

Why the fuck did I just read your signature

Hopefully. I could never stand this stupid cunt.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.