Infrared

Melodrama #1 (90-95k), Witness #18 (21-24k) 92% decrease

1 hour ago, Red said:

omg he tried to pass it off to Jjang lmfao2 

The cherry on top of this thread is how Medonsters have a Gaga-dragging network of friends, passing the baton, taking turns on the train jj4 They can just call on someone else when they're done. It truly is a circlejerk! I've never seen such a dedicated group of people lmao! And there's way more of them, too, and when three Gaga stans "gang up" on them suddenly Medonsters are the victims jj4 

This should be a soap opera!

42 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

The cherry on top of this thread is how Medonsters have a Gaga-dragging network of friends, passing the baton, taking turns on the train jj4 They can just call on someone else when they're done. It truly is a circlejerk! I've never seen such a dedicated group of people lmao! And there's way more of them, too, and when three Gaga stans "gang up" on them suddenly Medonsters are the victims jj4 

This should be a soap opera!

The fossils are by far the biggest and most despised circlejerk group on this forum dead2 

13 hours ago, Jjang said:

The real joy is seeing you deluding yourself to believe what you're spewing. wendy4 I mean, let me make it clear for you.

None is denying Katy's underperforming, none. It's you guys who still deny Gaga's massive decline, however. Pretending like anyone cares about SB receipts or some flop Bradley Cooper movie wendy4 I guess Christina was totally relevant in 2011 because she released a film with a legend omg !! wendy4

And let's make it even more clear for you, this is Katy's ARTPOP era, sure. But this is not Gaga's Prism era, both of them are hasbeens, period. ny5

lmfao the hypocrisy lmfao1 

It's incredible how Madonna stans CAN NOT admit that Gaga is doing good FOR ONCE. lmfao1 

I remember @Angelus saying that Gaga was not in the same level of Sia, Rihanna, Ariana etc. to sell 1 million copies with Joanne and now that she did they're still pretending Gaga is doing EXTREMELY bad? c'mon please lmfao1 Y'all were expecting Gaga to BOMB hard after artpop and she didn't, y'all were expecting Katy to destroy Gaga and she DID NOT, just admit the good sis had a good year for god's sake. rip4 

If this thread was about Joanne doing 20k in its second week, y'all would be dragging it left and right. Katy's falldown is way more tragic at this point and the only thing y'all have to say is "they're both hasbeens", god knows if this was Gaga. This is not even Katy's artpop era, this is a new standard of floppage. rip4 

I know I've dragged Gaga before, but I acknowledge that she's smart. She's had one of the best selling albums with one of the highest first-week sales of 2016 by a female, she's getting better with streaming with The Cure reaching 100 million streams, her tour is sold-out and it will most likely do way better than Artrave, didn't also Joanne sell as much if not more than DW by Ariana who is a current artist with several hits under her belt? interesting1

I mean at this point it's a reach to claim she's flopping.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "anyway gif"

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

It's incredible how Madonna stans CAN NOT admit that Gaga is doing good FOR ONCE. lmfao1 

I remember @Angelus saying that Gaga was not in the same level of Sia, Rihanna, Ariana etc. to sell 1 million copies with Joanne and now that she did they're still pretending Gaga is doing EXTREMELY bad? c'mon please lmfao1 Y'all were expecting Gaga to BOMB hard after artpop and she didn't, y'all were expecting Katy to destroy Gaga and she DID NOT, just admit the good sis had a good year for god's sake. rip4 

If this thread was about Joanne doing 20k in its second week, y'all would be dragging it left and right. Katy's falldown is way more tragic at this point and the only thing y'all have to say is "they're both hasbeens", god knows if this was Gaga. This is not even Katy's artpop era, this is a new standard of floppage. rip4 

I know I've dragged Gaga before, but I acknowledge that she's smart. She's had one of the best selling albums with one of the highest first-week sales of 2016 by a female, she's getting better with streaming with The Cure reaching 100 million streams, her tour is sold-out and it will most likely do way better than Artrave, didn't also Joanne sell as much if not more than DW by Ariana who is a current artist with several hits under her belt? interesting1

I mean at this point it's a reach to claim she's flopping.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "anyway gif"

All this tea

NPdExl7.gif

13 hours ago, Merryem said:

that's a very very very very big if mad5 that's like saying if The Cure suddenly hits #1 and stays there for 17 weeks it won't matter that PI didnt crack the top 10 mad5 

No it's not cause The Cure is a non-album single and sounds completely different than the JOanne songs.

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You don't have to care, I'm just saying that this dicussion is not over and that I will reply later. 

This discussion is highkey overdrawn. I got exhausted trying to catch up fall2 

wooo the backlash. For too long fossils have been trying it with their crocodile tears and long essays and the girls have told ya'll to SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN.  We've had enough of the ganging up and using Katy to gang up on Gaga. I told ya'll I would shut it down, and I've been here too long for nobody bitches thinking they can try it with Gaga. You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

When you're an OG you don't announce that you'll post in a thread later, you post and see who responds. 

NPdExl7.gif

12 minutes ago, Red said:

wooo the backlash. For too long fossils have been trying it with their crocodile tears and long essays and the girls have told ya'll to SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN.  We've had enough of the ganging up and using Katy to gang up on Gaga. I told ya'll I would shut it down, and I've been here too long for nobody bitches thinking they can try it with Gaga. You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

When you're an OG you don't announce that you'll post in a thread later, you post and see who responds. 

NPdExl7.gif

Says the one who announces he has a grindr dick appointment to avoid an argument lol.   

Like I said, I'll reply later so for your own sake don't embarrass yourself with your omg we owned the fossils!!! Comments smh

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Says the one who announces he has a grindr dick appointment to avoid an argument lol.   

Like I said, I'll reply later so for your own sake don't embarrass yourself with your omg we owned the fossils!!! Comments smh

Idk sis, sometimes dick is worth taking an L . xtina1 

Like I don't know how many times I stopped caring about being right in arguments cause the plumber coming cleanse the good ol' pipes ny7 

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

1) It wasn't grindr nor was it dick lmfao2 

2) It was in the middle of a conversation where I was talking to people which I came back to - link to thread if you think you're slick, no one was having a direct conversation with you at the point you posted lmfao2 

3) What you think I'm scared of little old jjangs 1000 page crocodile tears. I'm not even the only one who addressed you, so you can try whatever horseshit mess you alway do.

10 minutes ago, Red said:

if this was middle school rip4 

be careful , Jjang will come hard in with his 1528906502865 words essay about why Gaga is a flop while Madonna is queen of idk what and whatever other abberations jj2 

Meanwhile I'll go and do some shopping + some video gaming after I'll come back while that user will write down his essay that no one will probably quote anyway 

jT8WxBC.gif

P.S. : Madonna is DEAD

jT8WxBC.gif

ot : wonder if Save as Draft will save the era

13 hours ago, Red said:

I knew but fossils love to deflect, so this is just the cherry on top.

Except to the public, Katy is in desperate need for a hit and Taylor's bitch.

and Gaga is fresh off the biggest headlining gigs of her career

It's not healthy to stan for someone to the point of being this delusional. The fad is a has-been that has been miserably flopping since 2012, despite her tiring efforts at regaining relevancy the GP keeps slamming their doors in her ugly face time after time. She is OVER, accept it and move on. She's fresh off those gigs (that she bought) and yet GP still doesn't care, poor thing. 

NPdExl7.gif

9 hours ago, Red said:

Your fanbase literally admitted they've been using Katy as some weak ass fuck drag. "Don't play dumb. I was using Katy to drag the fad. That's obvious." Havok most petty fanbase doesn't use another artist for years just to drag someone else or pretend to be fake stans to post in their section

Just to be clear, I cannot and did not speak for my fellow Madge stans so try again. I enjoy Katy's music but it stops there; but I certainly prefer her over the fad. Which is why I took her side when this stan-war was born in 2013. Now, don't get confused, if we just wanted to use someone to drag the fad for the sake of it, we could be using Beyoncé/Adele/Taylor/Rihanna instead. Get off your high horse and stop acting like gays don't take sides in every pop rivalry because you and your fellow fads do it all the time too. i.e. Snake vs Katy. You're dismissed! 

NPdExl7.gif

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

witness is still the best album of the year and better than joanne tho 

I like Katy and her fans but after the lashings Gaga received from the media comparisons to Katy and ARTPOP, its kinda delicious 

Witness and Joanne are on equal levels and Witness is nowhere NEAR the best album of the year Melodrama and CTRL alone shit on both of them

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.