Infrared

Melodrama #1 (90-95k), Witness #18 (21-24k) 92% decrease

4 minutes ago, Angelus said:

No shit Sherlock. You invented hot water with receipts of vile stans! I had no idea they existed before this! 

Now post some posts from GagaDaily too :) 

The thing is monsters on here aren't hypocrites. We don't call fossils "the most vile and delusional fanbase," you guys call us that. When in reality, you guys have stans that are just as bad or worse.

Just now, Angelus said:

Yeah sure. Monsters love Madonna so much. Well known fact.

You do you boo, I'm telling you that as someone who has been on that site for two years now.

There are a couple Monsters who still try it with the "reductive" thing, but like 95% of us there love her and her music. You can see Madonna avis and signatures everywhere.

We don't have threads like this and let me not post all the previous locked threads :) 

It's the Madonna fans who five years later still spend time on the Internet looking for random pics of Gaga making fugly faces and saying how ugly she is while putting a Madonna picture next to it :) It's kinda sad when you think about it, most of them are nearly 40 :(

11 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Was she on the same level as them when she dropped PI?

I literally said that when album was released and I'm saying it now. 

The point is you didn't think she would end up doing similar numbers regardless of what her situation was at the time.

You didn't think she was on their level to sell as many albums as them and now that she did you still think that? I mean she isn't on their level in other departments, but in this context she is.

1 minute ago, Bionic Monster said:

The thing is monsters on here aren't hypocrites. We don't call fossils "the most vile and delusional fanbase," you guys call us that. When in reality, you guys have stans that are just as bad or worse.

But there's a new thread in BGs where monster did exactly that. Once again you are contradicting yourself. The difference is that i'm not trying to justify Madonna fans or defend them, i know how vile MOST of them are on forums like MadonnaNation and i openly disliked those few members that we had here. 

There are vile CUNTS in both stan bases, not both, ALL stan bases. 

You need to stop blaming one side ONLY, and you are doing that all the time. Just deal with the fact that it will never end, and continue with drags and shades without always running to that excuse. 

Just now, Michael. said:

The point is you didn't think she would end up doing similar numbers regardless of what her situations was at the time.

You didn't think she was on their level to sell as many albums as them and now that she did you still think that? I mean she isn't on their level in other departments, but in this context she is.

Sis that was my point too rip2 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You do you boo, I'm telling you that as someone who has been on that site for two years now.

There are a couple Monsters who still try it with the "reductive" thing, but like 95% of us there love her and her music. You can see Madonna avis and signatures everywhere.

We don't have threads like this and let me not post all the previous locked threads :) 

It's the Madonna fans who five years later still spend time on the Internet looking for random pics of Gaga making fugly faces and saying how ugly she is while putting a Madonna picture next to it :) It's kinda sad when you think about it, most of them are nearly 40 :(

How old are you? 14? :) 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

wow and they have a 38 page locked thread, I always knew their fanbase was bottom scum trash, this makes the base on here look like sweethearts lmfao2 

@Angelus since you asked, here are some quotes I've found from the first 10 pages of the "Madonna" thread on GGD:

"I loved everything about her in the 90s. Her looks, her videos, her music, she was everything back then."

"ray of light is an absolute anthem. i will always stan for that song."

"2000's all the way! American life, music and confessions are my 3 fav madonna albums "

"Slay at the new thread!

Jamming to Music."

"Okay, so I've been giving Like a Virgin a second chance lately, and it has REALLY grown on me. "

"Ray of Light the song is totally amazing and her voice really shines on it."

"I'm starting to dig I'm Breathless. "

I literally saw I think 1 hate comment in those 10 pages, and it was nowhere near the level anything on MNation was. There was literally nothing there but polite discussion. And believe me, I looked.lmfao2

2 minutes ago, Opium said:

the GP thinks Madonna is dead since like 2012 (hence no one caring about ha' anymore besides the lil gays)

Do they gays even care? Born This Way was Pride's most streamed song over Vogue.

jT8WxBC.gif

Just now, Red said:

I always knew their fanbase was bottom scum trash, this makes the base on here look like sweethearts lmfao2 

11 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

We don't call fossils "the most vile and delusional fanbase,"

rip3 

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

@Angelus since you asked, here are some quotes I've found from the first three pages of the "Madonna" thread on GGD:

"I loved everything about her in the 90s. Her looks, her videos, her music, she was everything back then."

"ray of light is an absolute anthem. i will always stan for that song."

"2000's all the way! American life, music and confessions are my 3 fav madonna albums "

"Slay at the new thread!

Jamming to Music."

"Okay, so I've been giving Like a Virgin a second chance lately, and it has REALLY grown on me. "

"Ray of Light the song is totally amazing and her voice really shines on it."

"I'm starting to dig I'm Breathless. "

I literally saw I think 1 hate comment in those 10 pages, and it was nowhere near the level anything on MNation was. There was literally nothing there but polite discussion. And believe me, I looked.lmfao2

You don't even need to go on another forum. Remember when @Django said Gaga was too ugly to be raped and @Benji said you need to murder lil monsters when they're young lmfao2 

All the do is spew hatred.

little medonsters

jT8WxBC.gif

Just now, Red said:

Do they gays even care? Born This Way was Pride's most streamed song over Vogue.

jT8WxBC.gif

gays that lurk the pop music forums seem to do

jT8WxBC.gif

regarding Madonna being dead for the GP, I remember showing to a friend a song from Rebel Heart and he genuinely was quite shocked that she had new music out , thinking that she has been dead for a while dead4 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

witness is still the best album of the year and better than joanne tho 

I like Katy and her fans but after the lashings Gaga received from the media comparisons to Katy and ARTPOP, its kinda delicious 

Witness and Joanne are on equal levels and Witness is nowhere NEAR the best album of the year Melodrama and CTRL alone shit on both of them

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.