Infrared

Melodrama #1 (90-95k), Witness #18 (21-24k) 92% decrease

27 minutes ago, Opium said:

yes why would anyone want their fave to become a biohazard experiment, tho?

Where did this SYG try-hard mess come from? Go back to that rat hole. While you're at it ask your own fave, she's the epitome of a failed Madonna tribute act. Minus the success, the acclaim, the impact, the influence. 

NPdExl7.gif

1 hour ago, Red said:

Remember when @Django said Gaga was too ugly to be raped 

And I still stand by it jT8WxBC.gif

At least the fact the that i don't believe her jT8WxBC.gif

And yeah, she's also very ugly, inside and outside jT8WxBC.gif

48 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Um, no? it was brand new thread about artists that we dislike and you haven't posted in it.

We had 100000 posts about that in here, does it matter what forum is it?

That happened here plenty of times

My sentences were completed. 

Yeah thanks for shaming me, we all agreed on this forum once that shaming someone for their English is really low. But thanks for doing it

You contradicted yourself so many times in this thread that you made it so much easier for me, so thanks kylie2

-Like I said, post receipts from before today

-post them then! Like you said , words mean nothing.

-sis I'm not shaming you for your English. You have proven many times in the past to be an intelligent person who posts well thought out essays on here, the fact that all of a sudden you cba to complete a sentence doesn't mean youre dumb. There are lots of people who have lived their whole lives in the US who write way worse than uari1 you've just literally given up because you know your points are all invalid, and it shows in everything, including your grammarlmfao2

-you and the other fossils have literally sacrificed everything you stood for in the past to bend over backwards for Katy Perry for no reason? Why are you defending her? Oh yeah, because you and a huge chunk of your fanbase have an unhealthy obsessesion with my favecry1

perched for the "but monsters are obsessed too!!1!!1!1!1!!1!" reply

On 6/21/2017 at 10:03 AM, Urbanov said:

True but pressed bitches are not able to see it cause they are blind AF um3 

Artpop ahead of it's time?? yet, years later NOBODY is replicating it orangu1

Music has not evolved into that sound or is making any hopeful signs orangu1

And NO successful hit single has that sound either orangu1

The past, present and most likely future has rejected AP orangu1

It was cute while it lasted orangu1

#Justice4Gypsy #DebutSingle 

17 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

-Like I said, post receipts from before today

Sis don't, it was written plenty of times, just like M fans have written it plenty of times.It's eve rending circle

sis I'm not shaming you for your English. You have proven many times in the past to be an intelligent person who posts well thought out essays on here, the fact that all of a sudden you cba to complete a sentence doesn't mean youre dumb. There are lots of people who have lived their whole lives in the US who write way worse than uari1 you've just literally given up because you know your points are all invalid, and it shows in everything, including your grammarlmfao2

No, i gave up because you ignored clean exist that i gave you. I said that both stan bases are filled with those vile hating people and us pointing fingers won't change anything or justify our stanbases and their vile comments. We are nod defined by our fanbases and we do not define them. But you missed that and kept pushing that only one side is wrong when that is simply not true. 

you and the other fossils have literally sacrificed everything you stood for in the past to bend over backwards for Katy Perry for no reason?

There are literally only 3 Madonna fans who defended Katy: Jjang, Kevin and me. And yes we used her to drag Gaga because both are in the same league now. It's no different than monsters using Mariah during Christmas to point out how Madonna doesn't have classic. Or monsters using Sam Smith when he blocked RH in UK etc. 

Why are you defending her?

I'm a fan again since Rise

perched for the "but monsters are obsessed too!!1!!1!1!1!!1!" reply

You writing it before me won;t make it go away or any less true.

15 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Fossils literally in this thread proving my point while @Angelus still tries to argue itlmfao2

And you proved mine. He is also one of the fans from MN and i already fought with him here plenty of times.

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

I cringe every time you try to sell that shit. 

If you're gonna call it a fact then feel free and go through all pages in BGs and post FACTS. Because your word is meaningless.

I am on FOTP since 2010 i think, and i can say that it's not close to the truth at all. 

And yet that's something that monsters are known for. Katy, Chainsmokers, Madonna and list goes on :) 

The longer you're trying to fight this the more you're contradicting yourself, it's just funny to me how you don't even see that dead4 

What did you hope to gain by quoting me? I hate madonna because her fans, aka people like you, are everything Bionic Monster said you guys were? You guys do make infinitely more threads about Gaga than we do about anyone, yall constantly invade Gagas section like rats searching for threads to talk shit in, and y'all are every bit as nasty as any other stan base and yet act so holier than thou. shrug1 

Just now, Merryem said:

What did you hope to gain by quoting me?  

I didn't quoted you, i posted your quote because he asked for receipts of that  shrug1

I hate madonna because her fans, aka people like you, are everything Bionic Monster said you guys were? 

And people like you are everything that he is saying monsters are not doing.

You guys do make infinitely more threads about Gaga than we do about anyone

Maybe because she was more active recently? I mean we can wait for new Madonna album and i can post same thing about you guys. And you know damn well that  you won't miss a single chance of that. Like you didn't during RH era.

yall constantly invade Gagas section like rats searching for threads to talk shit in

I am not doing that. @ those who are doing that. And if it's related to Gaga's work i don't see a problem if negative opinion (aka shit) is posted?

and y'all are every bit as nasty as any other stan base

Which is my point here

and yet act so holier than thou.

Not true. This whole thread is about monsters acting like they are above madonna stans which is simply not true and won't ever be. I am not talking about few individuals on FOTP, atrl or whatever, i am talking about overall stan bases. 

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

I didn't quoted you, i posted your quote because he asked for receipts of that  shrug1

And people like you are everything that he is saying monsters are not doing.

Maybe because she was more active recently? I mean we can wait for new Madonna album and i can post same thing about you guys. And you know damn well that  you won't miss a single chance of that. Like you didn't during RH era.

I am not doing that. @ those who are doing that. And if it's related to Gaga's work i don't see a problem if negative opinion (aka shit) is posted?

Which is my point here

Not true. This whole thread is about monsters acting like they are above madonna stans which is simply not true and won't ever be. I am not talking about few individuals on FOTP, atrl or whatever, i am talking about overall stan bases. 

Talking about stan bases as a whole is a moot point bc that's basically just twitter stans and every twitter stan base is bat shit insane so shrug1 I can only speak for this forum and no gaga stan really gives two shits about the faves they don't like shrug1 We don't post nearly as much shit about madge as y'all do in BG shrug1 And posting a negative opinion is fine, but there's a difference between not liking something she does and going into every thread made in the section to post shit like "it's shit, shell flop" shrug1 Even if that's not you it is a certain group of madge stans on this forum that are both very vocal and make up the large amount of posts from Madge stans so you'd understand why monsters are sick of putting up with their shit, eh? shrug1 

24 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Sis don't, it was written plenty of times, just like M fans have written it plenty of times.It's eve rending circle

No, i gave up because you ignored clean exist that i gave you. I said that both stan bases are filled with those vile hating people and us pointing fingers won't change anything or justify our stanbases and their vile comments. We are nod defined by our fanbases and we do not define them. But you missed that and kept pushing that only one side is wrong when that is simply not true. 

There are literally only 3 Madonna fans who defended Katy: Jjang, Kevin and me. And yes we used her to drag Gaga because both are in the same league now. It's no different than monsters using Mariah during Christmas to point out how Madonna doesn't have classic. Or monsters using Sam Smith when he blocked RH in UK etc. 

I'm a fan again since Rise

You writing it before me won;t make it go away or any less true.

And you proved mine. He is also one of the fans from MN and i already fought with him here plenty of times.

I literally just saw you in a BGs thread about why you hate the artists you hate say that you don't like Gaga because her fans are scum. That's exactly my point: MADONNA FANS ARE NO BETTER. 

You forgot Selig and Earth Ripper. The two I just mentioned, Jjang, you, and Kevin make up the Gaga hate circle jerk and you are the one who are defending Katy. You expect me to believe that's a coincidence?

Actually, Gaga is above Katy: more album sales, better performing singles, better performing tours, critical acclaim, liked more by the GP, etc. You're pressed because your fanbase was repping for Katy HARD and now she's bombing.

5 minutes ago, Merryem said:

Talking about stan bases as a whole is a moot point bc that's basically just twitter stans and every twitter stan base is bat shit insane so 

But that's what i'm saying, we, on FOTP shouldn't be associated with whole fanbases who are trolling 24/7 on twitter and sites like MN and be shamed for their words shrug1

so when someone says 'you guys are starting it', 'you are posting this about gaga' etc. is literally pointless that's what i'm trying to point out. I told him to continue dragging and shading all he wants but stop with pointing fingers already. 

We don't post nearly as much shit about madge as y'all do in BG shrug1

Currently yes, but that's because Madonna is not active for 2 years already. And she won't be for very long time. So ofc there's not much to talk about. In the meantime Gaga is very active jj2 

going into every thread made in the section to post shit like "it's shit, shell flop" shrug1 Even if that's not you it is a certain group of madge stans on this forum that are both very vocal and make up the large amount of posts from Madge stans so you'd understand why monsters are sick of putting up with their shit, eh? shrug1

well i'm not familiar with this and who's doing that so i can't comment on that moo1 

1 hour ago, havok said:

Where did this SYG try-hard mess come from? Go back to that rat hole. While you're at it ask your own fave, she's the epitome of a failed Madonna tribute act. Minus the success, the acclaim, the impact, the influence. 

NPdExl7.gif

Don't leave a hair on her scalp

4 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I literally just saw you in a BGs thread about why you hate the artists you hate say that you don't like Gaga because her fans are scum. That's exactly my point: MADONNA FANS ARE NO BETTER. 

SIS that was my DIRECT answer to his post, something that you kinda addressed here and tried to justify with this

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

Didn't Merryem say that i after I posted receipts of vile Madge stans?

It was my answer to that post and EXAMPLE of never ending cycle. Read between lines sometimes.

You forgot Selig and Earth Ripper. The two I just mentioned, Jjang, you, and Kevin make up the Gaga hate circle jerk and you are the one who are defending Katy. You expect me to believe that's a coincidence?

I haven't seen Earth Ripper here in some time so i forgot about him. And as you know very well 2 fans that you listed here also went against me in other thread where they also dragged Madonna totally the same. So they simply don't qualify here.

Kevin is very open about doing this on purpose after terrible RH era. He joined in the middle of that hate bandwagon.

And you know my story very well. You know very well how much i defended Gaga during Artpop and CTC eras because i was sick of that stan war and i thought once Madonna's era starts monsters HERE wouldn't do the same thing Madonna fans did. But i was wrong. They were even worse. And YES i will drag Gaga every time. Just like you are dragging Madonna every time. So once again, you're pointing fingers at something that you;re doing too. 

Actually, Gaga is above Katy: more album sales, better performing singles, better performing tours, critical acclaim, liked more by the GP, etc. 

You're pressed because your fanbase was repping for Katy HARD and now she's bombing.

You're still contradicting yourself in this thread. You are still NOT getting it. Let it go. 

40 minutes ago, Angelus said:

SIS that was my DIRECT answer to his post, something that you kinda addressed here and tried to justify with this

It was my answer to that post and EXAMPLE of never ending cycle. Read between lines sometimes.

I haven't seen Earth Ripper here in some time so i forgot about him. And as you know very well 2 fans that you listed here also went against me in other thread where they also dragged Madonna totally the same. So they simply don't qualify here.

Kevin is very open about doing this on purpose after terrible RH era. He joined in the middle of th

And you know my story very well. You know very well how much i defended Gaga during Artpop and CTC eras because i was sick of that stan war and i thought once Madonna's era starts monsters HERE wouldn't do the same thing Madonna fans did. But i was wrong. They were even worse. And YES i will drag Gaga every time. Just like you are dragging Madonna every time. So once again, you're pointing fingers at something that you;re doing too. 

You're still contradicting yourself in this thread. You are still NOT getting it. Let it go. 

How exactly did I contradict myself? I stated a fact: the Joanne era is doing much better than the Witness era so far and you guys are mad about it. Gaga is superior to Katy in every department except YouTube and you guys are mad about it. No contradictions there.

I can't believe you still can't see the victim complex in your posts. It's so blatantly obvious. After all the shit I posted from Madonna Nation, you still think monsters are the big bad meanies and obsessively hating on Gaga is "payback?" I don't believe I've ever made a BGs thread about Madonna on here except once or twice, because although her fans are stuck up, rude, and moody of all extremely obnoxious, I simply don't care enough to open a #MadonnaIsOver party every time a new single of hers drops off the Hot 100 after one week. That's called being a mature person who doesn't get personally offended when some troll Lady Gaga fan says Madonna is oldlmfao2

14 hours ago, havok said:

NPdExl7.gif

your words are like chinese water torture

NPdExl7.gif

Spoiler

a.k.a. i don't get anything you said there

NPdExl7.gif

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

witness is still the best album of the year and better than joanne tho 

I like Katy and her fans but after the lashings Gaga received from the media comparisons to Katy and ARTPOP, its kinda delicious 

Witness and Joanne are on equal levels and Witness is nowhere NEAR the best album of the year Melodrama and CTRL alone shit on both of them

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.