Jony

Kim and Kanye are having another baby

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have made a deal with a surrogate to have another child ... TMZ has learned. As we reported, Kim has a condition -- placenta accreta -- which makes another pregnancy life-threatening. 

So Kim and Kanye have found a surrogate through an agency and agreed to pay the following:

-- $45,000 in 10, $4,500 monthly installments

-- If there are multiples, the surrogate gets $5k for each additional kid

-- If the surrogate loses reproductive organs, she gets $4,000 Kim and Kanye are also required to deposit $68,850 with the agency. 

The surrogate is required to refrain from smoking, drinking and drugs during the pregnancy. She also agrees to restrict sexual activities in the weeks leading up to the pregnancy, including foregoing sexual intercourse for 3 weeks following embryo implantation. 

The surrogate cannot go in hot tubs or saunas, cannot handle or change cat litter, apply hair dye, drink more than one caffeinated beverage per day or eat raw fish. The agreement provides that Kim and Kanye "assume the legal and parental responsibilities for any child ... that may possess any congenital or other abnormalities or defects."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/21/kim-and-kanye-hire-surrogate-child/#sthash.GrXxxq1K.dpuf

2 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She doesn't have a condition/illness at all, she just doesn't want to get fat again

Gurl if it was about being fat then a few trips to the cosmetic surgeon would fix her right up she doesn't need a surrogate for that

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

No she doesn't 

You have no grounds for that at all. It's pretty clear from the tv show that she does in fact have problems. Do you think they asked legitimate registered doctors to lie on TV? I don't think so

24 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

Gurl if it was about being fat then a few trips to the cosmetic surgeon would fix her right up she doesn't need a surrogate for that

Do you realise how far she's had to work to look even remotely skinny/good shape? She's naturally very curvy and she's finally looking bomb, she is using a surrogate because of vanity reasons... I'm not judging her either because I'd do the same if I was her

16 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

You have no grounds for that at all. It's pretty clear from the tv show that she does in fact have problems. Do you think they asked legitimate registered doctors to lie on TV? I don't think so

99 percent of the show is fabricated this is another made up storyline, I'm not judging her for using a surrogate for vanity reasons don't get confused. I think it's great because she seriously needs to keep her body how it is because she looks bomb after all these years of being plump. I'd do exactly the same