error404

Camila Cabello

Just now, Hylia said:

Can't believe y'all have the caucasity to stan her

GIFBin Image

Um excuse me we love stanning a latina legend! But RIHported as this is our base and no comments like this are allowed per FOTP rules you should read them sometime! Enjoy the WP Fadlia rav2 See you in Afbhanistan! Oh wait, I won't be there rav2

1 minute ago, Moonlight said:

ny1 

I hope he produced a couple songs on her album oprah1

Yeah you can add me to the list :D

omw yes our first stan!! hopefully @Anna-wa will join us when she gets back from camp as well! I so hope so as well. She is gonna serve quality I just know it oprah7 

Just now, Malfoy said:

Um excuse me we love stanning a latina legend! But RIHported as this is our base and no comments like this are allowed per FOTP rules you should read them sometime! Enjoy the WP Fadlia rav2 See you in Afbhanistan! Oh wait, I won't be there rav2

I just wanted to make that joke btw no hate to Carmel Cabels and ha beautiful stans! Love all of you oprah4 

Spoiler

Based on this

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I just wanted to make that joke btw no hate to Carmel Cabels and ha beautiful stans! Love all of you oprah4 

Hide contents

Based on this

Omw the backtrack bey6 @mods END this fad kylie2 I'm totally kidding btw and of course I did not RIHport you wub1 

1 minute ago, Malfoy said:

When will others! I'm adding you to the tag list and if you RIHfuse Afbhanistan awaits ahahahahha            jk

obuop0b.gif

Add @Sylk he loves Latina legends in the vein of JLo!

8 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

omw yes our first stan!! hopefully @Anna-wa will join us when she gets back from camp as well! I so hope so as well. She is gonna serve quality I just know it oprah7 

I've been stanning her since 5H's Reflection era started brit2

Her album is going to slay tbh. Isn't Charli XCX going to be on the album?

Just now, Moonlight said:

I've been stanning her since 5H's Reflection era started brit2

Her album is going to slay tbh. Isn't Charli XCX going to be on the album?

I don't know for sure but they wrote songs together so maybe!! She might have just been writing though!

3 hours ago, Malfoy said:

Oh heck yeah. You already know who it is!!

Add me to the list. :D 

2 hours ago, Mystique said:

add me to the taglist! CITC is song of the year btw! jj2 

4 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Oh heck yeah. You already know who it is!!

Add me to the list. :D 

Omw yes my two FAVS oprah1 I'm so excited ab this thread I hope I don't bother you guys with all my charts talk oprah1

1 minute ago, Malfoy said:

Omw yes my two FAVS oprah1 I'm so excited ab this thread I hope I don't bother you guys with all my charts talk oprah1

There are ten people I could talk all day about, and they are One Direction and Fifth Harmony. oprah1 You could never annoy me by talking about Camila to be honest. I'm glad my girl is finally getting some support around here. oprah1 

Also cc: @Miss Movin' On

Just now, Anna-wa said:

There are ten people I could talk all day about, and they are One Direction and Fifth Harmony. oprah1 You could never annoy me by talking about Camila to be honest. I'm glad my girl is finally getting some support around here. oprah1 

Also cc: @Miss Movin' On

Omw yes GATHER the stans. If Camila lasts I could really see her getting big here and stuff if we have a good core group of people!

Her team NEEDS a discount this Friday. Sadly Amazon hasn't listed one and they usually do a few days before iTunes does so it makes it doubtful but I have planted this seed and I WILL see the harvest! Fallon boost is INCOMING! 

tenor.gif

Also #15 in the UK iTunes whew a global SMASH

tenor.gif