error404

Camila Cabello

Hey guys!!! Welcome to the Camila Cabello section! 

Here we can stan the best new artist of our generation without getting dragged to pieces on the forum! 

We have our own perma section coming in 2019 after "The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving" debuts at #1 and logs 4 Top 5 smashes!

I have planted that seed and I WILL see the harvest! If you would like to be added to the official Caca tag list please let me know!

"Crying In The Club" 

Peak Hot 100 Position: 47

Current Hot 100 Position: 50

C_-q3qWUMAAW0te.jpg

Camilizers (CaCa) Tag List:

@Malfoy

@Moonlight

@Mystique

@Anna-wa

@Miss Movin' On

@Mentor

@Ceremonials

@Vulnicura.

@Scarlett O'Hara

@#Music

@Social Casualty

@Beaux

@Chapman.

@TattooedHeart

@RihannaRTT

@Mandy Candy

1 minute ago, Zachary said:

yes, the emotion she poured into that gem I cannot cry8

One of my most played songs ever oprah1 You should join the tag list and become an official #STAN legend oprah1

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

I Have Questions is a masterpiece honestly, I really can relate to that song 100% giveup1 so I'm perched for her new album. She just MIGHT make me stan a bit idk yet.

Oh my goodness yes we love TASTE oprah1 I haven't stanned for anyone this hard since Ari. I have motivation to keep this active. I have planted the seed and I WILL see the harvest oprah1

3 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

One of my most played songs ever oprah1 You should join the tag list and become an official #STAN legend oprah1

ill wait until ha ablum comes out, but right now miss cameltoe is showing promise gaycat1

4 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

Is this good or bad have we stumbled upon another CaCa stan!?!? oprah10

I wouldn't call myself a proper stan but I must say I love CITC and I'm intrigued about her album 

4 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I love her!

I Have Questions is my favorite. I still constantly listen to Love Incredible too fall1

Omw Love Incredible really is THAT song oprah10 I just love everything she does and Cashmere Cat is INCREDIBLE hahahaha get it I hate myself so it was a match made in heaven oprah7 Would you like to be added to the tag list? 

2 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

Omw Love Incredible really is THAT song oprah10 I just love everything she does and Cashmere Cat is INCREDIBLE hahahaha get it I hate myself so it was a match made in heaven oprah7 Would you like to be added to the tag list? 

ny1 

I hope he produced a couple songs on her album oprah1

Yeah you can add me to the list :D