error404

Camila Cabello

Just had my first listen

Ox79FYK.gif

All These Years was great. Like an acoustic Starving (Hailee) and Real Friend's sister. Loved it

She Loves Control was brilliant. Unique and when the latin sounds kick in, it's so amazing. love it. 

Inside Out is very repetitive and killer fillerish in that sense; but not in a bad way. It's very cute. Might get annoying eventually, but i like it for now. Also the Spanish bridge is lit. 

Consequences shocked me coz I expected a power ballad and it was more like... very light and serene? really good though. Had me in tears by the end

Somethin's Gotta Give was THAT song. My fave on first listen. Queen of ballads

In the Dark was weird in the sense that the verse and chorus felt like one song and the prechorus felt like another song. Not my fave but I do like it

Into It is overrated. My least fave on first listen. loud obnoxious production in the chorus but the prechorus was good. 

Ox79FYK.gif

9 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Inside Out is very repetitive and killer fillerish in that sense; but not in a bad way. It's very cute. Might get annoying eventually, but i like it for now.

I can tell you didn't watch 74108438192048091 of her performances of it on Bruno's tour like I did.

57 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Using this as my tracklist

1. I Have Questions
2. Crying in the Club
3. She Loves Control
4. Havana
5. Inside Out
6. Scar Tissue
7. Consequences
8. Real Friends
9. All These Years
10. Never Be the Same
11. Something's Gotta Give

Ox79FYK.gif

I made CITC, OMG, and IHQ into my own little THTHTL ep on iTunes. I feel weird about changing tracklists of albums to be honest, but at least I have my little iTunes EP whenever I want it.

To be honest OMG is a bop but Quavo's "oh my gosh you're AWESOME" just drags it down. Like, him saying the word awesome instead of, I don't even know, sexy or something. It sounds like he's trying to censor himself for little kids - like thanks, but I'm not 12 last time I checked... Most of the Camila fans I know are teens and adults too. We don't need you to censor yourself in that ridiculous way...

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Omg sis could you please PM me the Unreleased album? oprah4 

It’s only two songs (Only Told The Moon and Cinderella) but alright I’ll give them to you when I get home (if you’re still here)

Also my ranking for now

1. Somethin's Gotta Give
2. All These Years
3. Real Friends
4. Consequences
5. I Have Questions
6. Crying in the Club
7. Never Be the Same
8. Havana
9. Scar Tissue
10. She Loves Control
11. Inside Out