error404

Camila Cabello

1 hour ago, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

You all might have gotten "he took me back to his cabana" from the live versions, but it's 100% clear she's not saying that in the studio version and I'm happy for that. :P

Everytime I listen to Havana I still expect Camila to sing cabana jj4

2 minutes ago, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

@Malfoy So if I go to the album itself and press repeat (as in repeat the list, not repeat one song - even though that's basically what it is) like this:

EfbJNOv.png

does that count for streams? Or does it HAVE to be a playlist?

The photo won't load but yes I'm pretty sure that counts! Honestly there is no surefire way to know everyone has different ideas. I think as long as you don't just have the song on reply by itself it's ok! I have a playlist of one song of Havana and I just have the playlist on loop (not the song) but it's just a guessing game really!

1 minute ago, Malfoy said:

The photo won't load but yes I'm pretty sure that counts! Honestly there is no surefire way to know everyone has different ideas. I think as long as you don't just have the song on reply by itself it's ok! I have a playlist of one song of Havana and I just have the playlist on loop (not the song) but it's just a guessing game really!

Well it better stinkin' count to be honest! I wanna give my girl those numbers!

1 hour ago, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

Down -> OMG -> Havana is a good listening experience for me.

Omw I thought you were about to say down was better than OMG and Havana I was like I bop to down but this rating is NOT the tea but yes anyways a listeneif EXPERIENCE cry6

5 minutes ago, Parker said:

Omw I thought you were about to say down was better than OMG and Havana I was like I bop to down but this rating is NOT the tea but yes anyways a listeneif EXPERIENCE cry6

Uhhh no. Hahaha. Definitely not.

At least, not as of now. Down has aged much more than OMG and Havana have at this point, so we'll see after those two age. But as of now, nope. Hahaha.

Just now, Parker said:

@Stars Are Made To Shine Guess what popped up on TH TH TL Spotify playlist I was talking about yesterday! OMG and Havana! Guess they might be on Camila/THTHTL or whatever it is now after all!

*eyes emoji* Okay... I guess I can change my iTunes tags before I get 1,000 more plays of each of them.

Just now, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

*eyes emoji* Okay... I guess I can change my iTunes tags before I get 1,000 more plays of each of them.

I hope she dishes some new info for us soon! I'd love single/album clarification with all this new stuff coming at us from everywhere!

Just now, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

Let's compare "Down" to something its size though. @Parker

Work From Home > Down >>>>>> Worth It

Tbh this is tea!!!! I still love down even if it was super safe and basic! I bop to it!!

Just now, Parker said:

Tbh this is tea!!!! I still love down even if it was super safe and basic! I bop to it!!

Down is an amazing song, but Work From Home was/is a masterpiece and still sounds perfection.

Worth It always gets this skip button - except when I'm at one of their concerts, THEN I'll dance to it because how can I not with the energy in the room. WI may have been their first hit but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it in 2017 except at concerts. Hahaha.