error404

Camila Cabello

17 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

Omg is that confirmed? 

It's not confirmed but it's pretty much the only viable option with their vans performance and album in two weeks! I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

14 minutes ago, Parker said:

It's not confirmed but it's pretty much the only viable option with their vans performance and album in two weeks! I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

It's really reasonable and I hope they & their team think the same way and drop that single

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I went to their group Twitter and I don't see anything about a second single??? Just a "PSA Tour".

its not confirmed by them but there have been rumors/sources the whole fandom would be shocked if it didnt come tonight! It could come next week though but its one of those!

Just now, Parker said:

its not confirmed by them but there have been rumors/sources the whole fandom would be shocked if it didnt come tonight! It could come next week though but its one of those!

Have any of the "5H Update" twitter accounts said anything about it? I'll believe it if they say it.

4 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Have any of the "5H Update" twitter accounts said anything about it? I'll believe it if they say it.

i remember seeing it somwhere but I dont quite remember! Let me see if i can find something

1 minute ago, Parker said:

i remember seeing it somwhere but I dont quite remember! Let me see if i can find something

So it really is just a RUMOR rumor then... Boy don't get my hopes up like that! awk1