error404

Camila Cabello

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I guess brit9 I just wish she'd TALK TO US ABOUT THE ALBUM brit9 

I don't think even she knows anything at this point tbh ny3 at least the tour is over so hopefully something will start whit1

3 minutes ago, Parker said:

Are you excited for 5H? Honestly I'm so worried. I did NOT liek the snippets ny3

I'm not listening to snippets or reading lyrics. I want to be surprised.

I have good feelings about this album to be honest. They are in complete creative control now and "own" themselves/their brand now, so that makes me really excited for everything this era has to bring cry7

I just really hope they don't suffer the lost-one-member curse that girlgroups always suffer (Destiny's Child, TLC, etc.) and for some reason boybands don't suffer the same problem.... *coughs*

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I'm not listening to snippets or reading lyrics. I want to be surprised.

I have good feelings about this album to be honest. They are in complete creative control now and "own" themselves/their brand now, so that makes me really excited for everything this era has to bring cry7

I just really hope they don't suffer the lost-one-member curse that girlgroups always suffer (Destiny's Child, TLC, etc.) and for some reason boybands don't suffer the same problem.... *coughs*

Oh wow good for you! I'm just worried for their single he like that because it doesn't sound like what's "in" right now and they're going up against Taylor and everyone

2 minutes ago, Parker said:

Oh wow good for you! I'm just worried for their single he like that because it doesn't sound like what's "in" right now and they're going up against Taylor and everyone

Yeah I'm excited for Taylor but also not because she's gonna take away any chance they had. rip4

Well, their classic sound that lead to their two biggest hits (Worth It and Work From Home) wasn't enough to make Down be a hit, so they're probably trying to do something completely different from what the GP is used to from them. Again, I haven't heard the snippet. I left it on mute while I watched them be gorgeous as heck.

I really really am hoping for the best for them though. I want them to show people that they can get a hit even after losing a member. I want them to show people that they are far from over (charts-wise)...

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

Yeah I'm excited for Taylor but also not because she's gonna take away any chance they had. rip4

Well, their classic sound that lead to their two biggest hits (Worth It and Work From Home) wasn't enough to make Down be a hit, so they're probably trying to do something completely different from what the GP is used to from them. Again, I haven't heard the snippet. I left it on mute while I watched them be gorgeous as heck.

I really really am hoping for the best for them though. I want them to show people that they can get a hit even after losing a member. I want them to show people that they are far from over (charts-wise)...

I agree! Honestly I LOVE down it aged SO well for my and CITC I got tired of it but it's made a comeback and I love it again!

Just now, Parker said:

I agree! Honestly I LOVE down it aged SO well for my and CITC I got tired of it but it's made a comeback and I love it again!

Down aged amazingly for me too. Not as amazingly as Work From Home did (still lose my stuff everytime I hear "I/we ain't worried bout nothing") but it's still fantastic and I still try to stream it as much as possible.

CITC actually means a lot more to me on a personal level than you would think for such a bop.

I went to camp this summer - you know this - and it was the last year I could ever go. I made a vow to myself not to cry until it was over. I will not cry until I get home to my own bed and can give my mom a big hug while sobbing over how much I'll miss it. So every single time I felt like I was going to cry at camp, I heard Camila's voice in my head saying "ain't no crying in the club" and it really reminded me to enjoy every possible last second of this. I can cry after it's over, but not a minute before.

So aside from it being such an amazing bop, it still means a lot to me on a personal level. (And Camila too. She has described it as "cathartic" multiple times.)

13 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Down aged amazingly for me too. Not as amazingly as Work From Home did (still lose my stuff everytime I hear "I/we ain't worried bout nothing") but it's still fantastic and I still try to stream it as much as possible.

CITC actually means a lot more to me on a personal level than you would think for such a bop.

I went to camp this summer - you know this - and it was the last year I could ever go. I made a vow to myself not to cry until it was over. I will not cry until I get home to my own bed and can give my mom a big hug while sobbing over how much I'll miss it. So every single time I felt like I was going to cry at camp, I heard Camila's voice in my head saying "ain't no crying in the club" and it really reminded me to enjoy every possible last second of this. I can cry after it's over, but not a minute before.

So aside from it being such an amazing bop, it still means a lot to me on a personal level. (And Camila too. She has described it as "cathartic" multiple times.)

Awwwww Anna Thad so sweet I totally relate to you about camp stuff it's so hard to leave and go back to normal life 😭

Ugh tomorrow can't come fast enough I don't know how I'm gonna go a whole day waiting on @Taylor's lead the 5H and hopeful king seeing if Havana gets a discount or hot tracks placement. I love the marketing side of the industry so much