error404

Mariah Carey Kicked From Movie Over Diva Antics

10 hours ago, Maraj said:

I'm screaming why am I literally Mariah? Showing up late and refusing to do things.

That's what makes her such a legend and role model for basically every generation, she's so relatable and skinny. Fat people who are slaves to other people and succumb to demands without having their own input simply can't relate

kuYEwgi.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Being a legend doesn't give you the right to humiliate other people wendy4

Yes it does, she's above them, has more accolades than them, is a bigger house hold name. etc. etc. ew1

Don't for a second think people like that can boss Mariah fucking Carey around because as you can clearly see they can't rih2 But she still got her cheque even though they didn't use her part anyway so bey3

I do respect her as an artist and I find her a legend just like everyone else. But seriously, just because you're a legend doesn't mean you can be that antic. I mean, if you got a job the least you can do is to be compromised with it. Yet, you're not better than anyone else just because you are famous and all that jazz. But at the end of the day I think people wont take her too serious anymore. Them attitudes messes her reputation up to the GP and thus makes her flop.

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

That's what makes her such a legend and role model for basically every generation, she's so relatable and skinny. Fat people who are slaves to other people and succumb to demands without having their own input simply can't relate

kuYEwgi.gif

"Legend" "role model" I Literally fucking can't...

Fat people who are slaves to others? I guess you mean "artists" like Britney?

32 minutes ago, Jony said:

Legend or not, it's clear that her antics are only applauded in the stan world and not in real life as confirmed by this story.

giphy.gif

The fucking hypocrisy too. They drag all kinds of artists for being a "bitch" or some little shit but Fatriah always gets a pass when her antics are motivated by her own delusion and self-obsession.

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

I do respect her as an artist and I find her a legend just like everyone else. But seriously, just because you're a legend doesn't mean you can be that antic. I mean, if you got a job the least you can do is to be compromised with it. Yet, you're not better than anyone else just because you are famous and all that jazz. But at the end of the day I think people wont take her too serious anymore. Them attitudes messes her reputation up to the GP and thus makes her flop.

Speak for yourself! She's most definitely not a legend in my eyes and in the eyes of many Europeans.

3 hours ago, Ursula said:

We do?

Legend? I hope you are talking about the one in that gif.

Yes, we do.

As a Madonna stan you should be used to this kind of diva behaviour so don't be extra sweetie.

kuYEwgi.gif

4 hours ago, Ursula said:

"Legend" "role model" I Literally fucking can't...

Fat people who are slaves to others? I guess you mean "artists" like Britney?

urm britney isn't fat madonna is fatter than britney and older... she's older than mariah and britney she really needs to go in a retirement home and spare us from looking at her saggy puffy face and disgusting hands, she's also a bad mother

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have an announcement 

refused to sing the song she was hired to sing   Atleast she's consistent    

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.