Freaky Prince

THIS is how you go on a hike in the woods

Just now, Red said:

what the fuck you doing sis jj3 

She said she's on "vacation" which tbh she deserves. She just finished filming non-stop for months on end and is about to go on a world tour. Let not have another BTW mess of being overworked plz. 

Just now, SWINΞ said:

She said she's on "vacation" which tbh she deserves. She just finished filming non-stop for months on end and is about to go on a world tour. Let not have another BTW mess of being overworked plz. 

I meant with that look jj4 

It just doesn't look comfortable for a hot day hiking.

6 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

But, she better go to rehearsals, cuz I'm not here for some messy ass dancing ala Coachella dead4 Or maybe she was just high that day, she looked like she was dead4

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

But, she better go to rehearsals, cuz I'm not here for some messy ass dancing ala Coachella dead4 Or maybe she was just high that day, she looked like she was dead4

She was sooooo high dead7

Being an ex-stoner I can tell she was totally doped up. She was all over the place lol. 

But you're right. Bitch betta serve!! Not here for lazy performances. 

23 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

What's everyone talking about? I think she looks great. Yeah, it's a real bad choice for hiking when it comes to practicality, but minus the Joanne era, gaga has never really been about practical outfits. 

It's like Joanne came out and everyone forgot Gaga's avant-garde rip1