Americunt

Snippet of new Kesha music video "Woman" leaks

I noticed on the original music video posted on Vimeo it said V1 in the title which means "version 1", so I'm guessing the video could still be tweaked a lot... Also the video was shot around few months ago since Kesha didn't have bangs for a bit now

23 minutes ago, Kivo said:

They're removing all the leaks even ones on insta jj4 Better save those leaks quickly if we dont get the official video for few months 

i uploaded them in mega and i have them both on itunes jj2 

(mp3 and video)

35 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I noticed on the original music video posted on Vimeo it said V1 in the title which means "version 1", so I'm guessing the video could still be tweaked a lot... Also the video was shot around few months ago since Kesha didn't have bangs for a bit now

if K3 is a visual album and the singles got their own separate videos ahs1

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i uploaded them in mega and i have them both on itunes jj2 

(mp3 and video)

Can you please send it to me? I didn’t really catch it while it was still up. I’ve been waiting for Kesha’s comeback, too. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

So she doesnt have anything to do with him anymore? scream1

Yeah, unfortunately this isn't true at all 😔  Kesha's contract was with that POS directly, not with Kemosabe (which wasn't even founded until 2011), so she either needs Lukasz to release her himself (lol) or a court to rule in her favor, which hasn't looked good so far.  To my knowledge, there's nothing Sony or any other third party could do to set her free, and honestly the further they distance themselves from him the more difficult this could get for her.  

We might get some new music soon, we might not, but either way she's still got a long, difficult road ahead, as an artist and as a human being.  If you're really a fan, stay vigilant.  

35 minutes ago, Maybe said:

Yeah, unfortunately this isn't true at all 😔  Kesha's contract was with that POS directly, not with Kemosabe (which wasn't even founded until 2011), so she either needs Lukasz to release her himself (lol) or a court to rule in her favor, which hasn't looked good so far.  To my knowledge, there's nothing Sony or any other third party could do to set her free, and honestly the further they distance themselves from him the more difficult this could get for her.  

We might get some new music soon, we might not, but either way she's still got a long, difficult road ahead, as an artist and as a human being.  If you're really a fan, stay vigilant.  

i hope evn if she still has to be conected to him she can still do what she want without him messing it up!

6 hours ago, Adrain said:

Can you please send it to me? I didn’t really catch it while it was still up. I’ve been waiting for Kesha’s comeback, too. Thanks!

then you shouldve been posting in ha section clap1