Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

WHAT THE FUCK KESHA YOU JUST KILLED YOUR PERVIOUS TWO RECORDS THIS IS A FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT!?=!?!"?!"?) ARE YOU SICK OR WHAT OMG THIS IS THE SHIT

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

WHAT THE FUCK KESHA YOU JUST KILLED YOUR PERVIOUS TWO RECORDS THIS IS A FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT!?=!?!"?!"?) ARE YOU SICK OR WHAT OMG THIS IS THE SHIT

giveup1 we're too shook to say anything

My straight brother, who isn't a fan of Kesha was jamming to it when he first heard it, but didn't get the "don't touch my weave" joke ny5 He also thinks "Praying" is a masterpiece, Kesha made him a stan rav2

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

Is this good? I guess as it's not a single and only been released few hours ago its doing well? 

It's #35 now but it's just ok, I actually expected more. I hope it climbs more. It will fall hard soon.

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

It's #35 now but it's just ok, I actually expected more. I hope it climbs more. It will fall hard soon.

Damn :/ Hopefully it will pick up. She really needs to do some performances soon and hopefully the next song will be a great one to promote Praying and Woman alongside it. 

13 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Damn :/ Hopefully it will pick up. She really needs to do some performances soon and hopefully the next song will be a great one to promote Praying and Woman alongside it. 

Yes! Yes! We need performances. cry2 I hope now that she has 2 songs to perform she will do some talkshows. I'm .. Praying. jj1

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Yeah but Woman is not the single so I wouldn't worry much yet. Praying is still #12 on iTunes after a week and radio has just started playing it. I hope she stays in top 20 on iTunes. Spotify streams are more important and I remember it's doing ok there too. (Around 30-40) She just needs to do some promo if she wants a hit.

I don't expect the other promo songs to do as good as Woman either but they will help Praying and the album.

(btw I'm not a chart expert or something these are just my opinions. jj2 )

2 hours ago, Kivo said:

My straight brother, who isn't a fan of Kesha was jamming to it when he first heard it, but didn't get the "don't touch my weave" joke ny5 He also thinks "Praying" is a masterpiece, Kesha made him a stan rav2

godsha converting everyone this era yas2 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.