Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

19 hours ago, Kivo said:

My straight brother, who isn't a fan of Kesha was jamming to it when he first heard it, but didn't get the "don't touch my weave" joke ny5 He also thinks "Praying" is a masterpiece, Kesha made him a stan rav2

Kesha converting the straights, Gaga wishes ny1

2 hours ago, Daring2BReal said:

As much as I dig Praying, THIS is the song I need from our girl. What do they say? The best revenge is happiness! Hearing her belt and giggle on the song is what will make haters suck it hard.

I was afraid to say this exact thing myself so I'm glad you did first lol. I didn't like Praying, but even if I did, that song isn't going to sell a ton of records and cause a smash return for our queen. Songs like Woman, which SLAYS, is what's going to do that.

Also, I dig clean versions 100%, but not when artists are lazy and just silence one part of an expletive that still leaves it obvious as to what the word was. I like what Nicki did on the Pinkprint by rewriting explicit lyrics altogether. Other artists take note bey2

31 minutes ago, TheKingLives said:

Also, I dig clean versions 100%, but not when artists are lazy and just silence one part of an expletive that still leaves it obvious as to what the word was. I like what Nicki did on the Pinkprint by rewriting explicit lyrics altogether. Other artists take note bey2

I doubt Kesha cares moo1 

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

Sounds exactly as I wanted it to sound 

This album is going to be fantastic

we been knew! jj2 

lukaz isnt on the record! jj1 

3 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Some of the lyrics can be slightly off-putting. 

it's more about the song's composition to me, imo the verses are too short, the bridge is too long and the intro and outro are annoying to me rip4 I love the chorus though.

4 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

it's more about the song's composition to me, imo the verses are too short, the bridge is too long and the intro and outro are annoying to me rip4 I love the chorus though.

I completely get this. If the verses were longer, the chorus would hit harder. The chorus is basic AF in my opinion. I think the composition is interesting even though it seems sort of clunky. The horns in the chorus make it sound like there's extra bridges.

1 hour ago, Rosé. said:

I completely get this. If the verses were longer, the chorus would hit harder. The chorus is basic AF in my opinion. I think the composition is interesting even though it seems sort of clunky. The horns in the chorus make it sound like there's extra bridges.

!! Exactly

It feels like it jumps to the chorus way too quick, it's just a bit awkward and over the place ellie1 If the structure was different I'd love the song.

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Y E S

omg its so annoying when its on loop rip4 

I thought my phone crashed the first time I heard it rip2

9 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

!! Exactly

It feels like it jumps to the chorus way too quick, it's just a bit awkward and over the place ellie1 If the structure was different I'd love the song.

I thought my phone crashed the first time I heard it rip2

dead3 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.