Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

1 minute ago, Okan said:

It started kinda bad but the rest was so much better than I expected demi1 now it's 2 am and my ears are hurting and I can't sleep thiggh fall6 

Glad it turned around! yas2yas1 

I know the feeling ny3 

I just took a nap so I don't plan on sleeping tonight - boutta get COVERED in glitter yas1 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Glad it turned around! yas2yas1 

I know the feeling ny3 

I just took a nap so I don't plan on sleeping tonight - boutta get COVERED in glitter yas1 

Thank you yas2katyanna1

I'll try to sleep again now wish me luck fall6 

Yes, pay homage to Keshus mess1 I hope you'll have the best day of 2017 and start 2018 great lana1  

8 minutes ago, Okan said:

Thank you yas2katyanna1

I'll try to sleep again now wish me luck fall6 

Yes, pay homage to Keshus mess1 I hope you'll have the best day of 2017 and start 2018 great lana1  

Thank you! There are 5 Kesha songs on this playlist, so I'm READY.

Good luck sleeping and thanks so much - glad to have met you and discuss our love for Kesha in 2017 katyanna1 

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Happy New Year! (for everyone who already has a new year)

I've heard Timber and Right Round on the radio this evening! yas2

Happy New Years to you too!

(I still got 5 hours though left of 2017) cry3 

That's amazing! I heard GOD this morning yas1 

EXCITED TO BOP TO KESHA TONIGHT WOOO

There is still no official release date announced, but Woman is now listed as "new" on AllAccess. According to AllAccess, Woman has been added by four stations so far: KIIS-FM (LA), WJFX-FM and WZPL-FM (both Indiana) and KYLD-FM (San Francisco). It is currently #73 on Pop with very good audience updates.

Someone on ATRL wrote that he has heard Woman on the radio in the UK yesterday and that it was announced as "second single from Rainbow". So, LTLG was apparently scrapped and they are trying it with Woman now. He said the radio edit has "I'm a, I'm a woman" in the chorus, "motherfuckin'" is replaced with horns and the laughing at the beginning and the end has been cut. The radio edit is not yet available on AllAccess.

5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

There is still no official release date announced, but Woman is now listed as "new" on AllAccess. According to AllAccess, Woman has been added by four stations so far: KIIS-FM (LA), WJFX-FM and WZPL-FM (both Indiana) and KYLD-FM (San Francisco). It is currently #73 on Pop with very good audience updates.

Someone on ATRL wrote that he has heard Woman on the radio in the UK yesterday and that it was announced as "second single from Rainbow". So, LTLG was apparently scrapped and they are trying it with Woman now. He said the radio edit has "I'm a, I'm a woman" in the chorus, "motherfuckin'" is replaced with horns and the laughing at the beginning and the end has been cut. The radio edit is not yet available on AllAccess.

OOH, this is what I like to hear. They need to release the radio edit though dead4 

Like, people are going to want to look for it but won't be able to find it dead2 

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

OOH, this is what I like to hear. They need to release the radio edit though dead4 

Like, people are going to want to look for it but won't be able to find it dead2 

I'm sure it will be available when the official add date is announced.

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm sure it will be available when the official add date is announced.

But like, queen needs to get on that now, because it's already getting significant radio play dead4 

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

But like, queen needs to get on that now, because it's already getting significant radio play dead4 

True...new radio releases have just been added on AllAccess, but Woman isn't there cry9

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

True...new radio releases have just been added on AllAccess, but Woman isn't there cry9

Yeah cry4 

And KIIS-FM is huge, so that's a big deal...

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know if this is real or not.. but I really hope not dead4  DON'T DO THIS TO WOMAN cry4 

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't know if this is real or not.. but I really hope not dead4  DON'T DO THIS TO WOMAN cry4 

It's definitely real. Woman was under "Top Hits" on WJF-FM and it had the remix cover and played the snippet of the remix. But the question is: is it the only version? Because so many people have heard the "normal" version radio. Maybe the stations decide on their own which one they want to play.

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

It's definitely real. Woman was under "Top Hits" on WJF-FM and it had the remix cover and played the snippet of the remix. But the question is: is it the only version? Because so many people have heard the "normal" version radio. Maybe the stations decide on their own which one they want to play.

I saw someone on Twitter that the remix would be for clubs and late night radio, and regular Woman for daytime radio.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I saw someone on Twitter that the remix would be for clubs and late night radio, and regular Woman for daytime radio.

That seems to be the case. Many people on ATRL wrote that this is nothing unusual.

OT: Another station added Woman

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.