Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Woman is #66 on Pop, with no official add date so far! Radio smasha confirmed

How do you find this information ? wendy3 

Just now, Dan said:

How do you find this information ? wendy3 

You can see the Pop Top 50 either on Kworb or AllAccess, but not the Top 50-100. But an Animal from ATRL has access to Mediabase and posts the Woman positions regularly.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You can see the Pop Top 50 either on Kworb or AllAccess, but not the Top 50-100. But an Animal from ATRL has access to Mediabase and posts the Woman positions regularly.

Hmm okay, I want to Tweet this but I'll wait til it reaches top 50 dead4 

#63 on Pop with almost 2000 audience 12 days before the official release

Radio hit incoming

Woman will be released to HAC one day before Pop! That's great - Praying was released three months later to HAC, although it performed well there

#59 on Pop!

A seven-place rise brings “Woman” to #59. The new Kesha single, which does not officially impact until January 23, received 198 tracking period plays.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/01/14/liam-payne-alice-merton-kesha-top-60/ 

Woman is the most streamed song on AllAccess currently! Ahead of Filthy, Finesse, etc. 

15 minutes ago, Luca said:

So happy about this! I hope Kesha will record a video for this, might be my favorite song off the album! cry6 

Stan talent! cry0

There is already a music video, but it's quite low-budget. They should make a new one, but considering that RCA never put any effort in her videos, I highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Stan talent! cry0

There is already a music video, but it's quite low-budget. They should make a new one, but considering that RCA never put any effort in her videos, I highly doubt it.

It's so sad, this is like a damn anthem for females and I'm not even one to pop my ass to it! meg1 

It has SO much potentional imagine this outdoing TiK ToK's success, she deserves that! meg1 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

It's so sad, this is like a damn anthem for females and I'm not even one to pop my ass to it! meg1 

It has SO much potentional imagine this outdoing TiK ToK's success, she deserves that! meg1 

THAT would be wishful thinking, but it still has potential jj2

Well, I just hope that they will throw in some coins for some high-profile performances and Spotify promo. She has nothing coming up until June (excluding Grammys, Elton John tribute and Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour), so they better promote her.

Radio is loving it already, it's #59 on Pop now and the official release is only in a week. I can see this being a bop for the HAC listeners and soccer moms.

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

THAT would be wishful thinking, but it still has potential jj2

Well, I just hope that they will throw in some coins for some high-profile performances and Spotify promo. She has nothing coming up until June (excluding Grammys, Elton John tribute and Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour), so they better promote her.

Radio is loving it already, it's #59 on Pop now and the official release is only in a week. I can see this being a bop for the HAC listeners and soccer moms.

The Grammys might push the song if she delivers a somewhat memorable performance which I can see her doing! jj2

Spotify should feature her songs, oh yes! cry7 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

The Grammys might push the song if she delivers a somewhat memorable performance which I can see her doing! jj2

Spotify should feature her songs, oh yes! cry7 

I think she will perform Praying, but it would be great promo for Woman indeed.

This is her first album in the streaming era, so they better put Woman on some good playlists.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.