Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

After weeks of stagnating or declining on Pop, Woman received a huge +76 spins on Pop today and a good audience update.

The tide might have turned for Woman.

yas2 

And it came #9 on MostRequestedLive

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

What actually is that? I keep seeing Animals requesting there, but I don‘t know why it‘s such a big deal...

Because it increases spins a lot, each play of it is 150 spins around the United States cry7 

It's just big impact on the radio, but it's usually always won by the huge fanbases

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Because it increases spins a lot, each play of it is 150 spins around the United States cry7 

It's just big impact on the radio, but it's usually always won by the huge fanbases

I hope this wasn‘t the reason Woman rose so much on Pop rip4rip4rip4

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I hope this wasn‘t the reason Woman rose so much on Pop rip4rip4rip4

It probably was, because a lot of people were making a big deal about it this week. I'm going to start promoting it every weekend and try to make others too jj4 

It's part iHeart which has so many stations across the country so it's super important. 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

It probably was, because a lot of people were making a big deal about it this week. I'm going to start promoting it every weekend and try to make others too jj4 

It's part iHeart which has so many stations across the country so it's super important. 

rip4. I thought radio was gonna play it organically...mess.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

rip4. I thought radio was gonna play it organically...

Most songs don't grow organically anymore, sadly cry4 

As I expected, the Pop update is as bad as always today rip4

But nevertheless, Woman reaches a new peak on Pop at #34 (+2) and HAC at #26 (+1)

Woman is doing very well on HAC, just not on Pop...

30 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

TANKED fall9

Meanwhile Good Old Days will probably be Top 10 on Pop by the end of the week and reached a new peak on the Hot 100 after 19 weeks :D

Rumour has it that RCA will push Woman after Good Old Days hit Top 40 and they have allegedly some things planned for Woman that have not been revealed yet.

15 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Meanwhile Good Old Days will probably be Top 10 on Pop by the end of the week and reached a new peak on the Hot 100 after 19 weeks :D

Rumour has it that RCA will push Woman after Good Old Days hit Top 40 and they have allegedly some things planned for Woman that have not been revealed yet.

they should move on and release boots or hymn as a single, woman is just not a great song overall + we've seen the music video 7 months ago and  there's literally no point in promoting it now

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Woman is basically over now. It lost more and more spins the last days and weeks and will drop out of the Top 50 on Pop very soon. RIP.

28alt1wdwu7pwtk2g.gif

People were saying on Twitter that it was pulled from the radio dead1 

Don't know if it's true, but if so... That's so sad cry4 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.