Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

Recommended Posts

TomTom2288    3,863
2 hours ago, Dan said:

I saw someone on Twitter that the remix would be for clubs and late night radio, and regular Woman for daytime radio.

That seems to be the case. Many people on ATRL wrote that this is nothing unusual.

 

OT: Another station added Woman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,870
11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Woman is #66 on Pop, with no official add date so far! Radio smasha confirmed

How do you find this information ? wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863
Just now, Dan said:

How do you find this information ? wendy3 

You can see the Pop Top 50 either on Kworb or AllAccess, but not the Top 50-100. But an Animal from ATRL has access to Mediabase and posts the Woman positions regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,870
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You can see the Pop Top 50 either on Kworb or AllAccess, but not the Top 50-100. But an Animal from ATRL has access to Mediabase and posts the Woman positions regularly.

Hmm okay, I want to Tweet this but I'll wait til it reaches top 50 dead4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863

#63 on Pop with almost 2000 audience 12 days before the official release

Radio hit incoming

 

Woman will be released to HAC one day before Pop! That's great - Praying was released three months later to HAC, although it performed well there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863

#59 on Pop!

Quote

A seven-place rise brings “Woman” to #59. The new Kesha single, which does not officially impact until January 23, received 198 tracking period plays.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/01/14/liam-payne-alice-merton-kesha-top-60/ 

 

Woman is the most streamed song on AllAccess currently! Ahead of Filthy, Finesse, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863
15 minutes ago, Luca said:

So happy about this! I hope Kesha will record a video for this, might be my favorite song off the album! cry6 

Stan talent! cry0

There is already a music video, but it's quite low-budget. They should make a new one, but considering that RCA never put any effort in her videos, I highly doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    32,397
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Stan talent! cry0

There is already a music video, but it's quite low-budget. They should make a new one, but considering that RCA never put any effort in her videos, I highly doubt it.

It's so sad, this is like a damn anthem for females and I'm not even one to pop my ass to it! meg1 

It has SO much potentional imagine this outdoing TiK ToK's success, she deserves that! meg1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863
4 minutes ago, Luca said:

It's so sad, this is like a damn anthem for females and I'm not even one to pop my ass to it! meg1 

It has SO much potentional imagine this outdoing TiK ToK's success, she deserves that! meg1 

THAT would be wishful thinking, but it still has potential jj2

Well, I just hope that they will throw in some coins for some high-profile performances and Spotify promo. She has nothing coming up until June (excluding Grammys, Elton John tribute and Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour), so they better promote her.

 

Radio is loving it already, it's #59 on Pop now and the official release is only in a week. I can see this being a bop for the HAC listeners and soccer moms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    32,397
6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

THAT would be wishful thinking, but it still has potential jj2

Well, I just hope that they will throw in some coins for some high-profile performances and Spotify promo. She has nothing coming up until June (excluding Grammys, Elton John tribute and Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour), so they better promote her.

 

Radio is loving it already, it's #59 on Pop now and the official release is only in a week. I can see this being a bop for the HAC listeners and soccer moms.

The Grammys might push the song if she delivers a somewhat memorable performance which I can see her doing! jj2

Spotify should feature her songs, oh yes! cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,863
2 minutes ago, Luca said:

The Grammys might push the song if she delivers a somewhat memorable performance which I can see her doing! jj2

Spotify should feature her songs, oh yes! cry7 

I think she will perform Praying, but it would be great promo for Woman indeed.

This is her first album in the streaming era, so they better put Woman on some good playlists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×