Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | January 23, 2018

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know, I just meant that "I'm a, I'm a woman" is superior to this version

OH gotcha, I didn't see the > ny6 

11 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Uggh I wish they’d make “Old Flames” a single and especially send it to country radio I love that song so much

I don't really know much about country. Do you think it'd do well within the country community?

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't really know much about country. Do you think it'd do well within the country community?

I think it could do fairly well but since it’s Kesha some people might try to avoid it if you get what I’m saying (cause she’s pop). I think Dolly’s feature would attract people to it also. Btw this is coming from someone from Alabama lol. It definitely leans a lot towards country

But I think it’s definitely possible it would perform well considering there were songs on country radio that definitely were more pop than country such as “yeah boy”, “body like a back road”, and “the fighter”

3 hours ago, Kesha said:

I think it could do fairly well but since it’s Kesha some people might try to avoid it if you get what I’m saying (cause she’s pop). I think Dolly’s feature would attract people to it also. Btw this is coming from someone from Alabama lol. It definitely leans a lot towards country

But I think it’s definitely possible it would perform well considering there were songs on country radio that definitely were more pop than country such as “yeah boy”, “body like a back road”, and “the fighter”

Oh okay gotcha! I was just confused, because I didn't know if it was "good" in country music standards caused I don't have much to compare it to. I only know Carrie Underwood ny6 

3 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

bey5 Women getting that promo

About time!

Also, welcome to the forums - Love your AVI katyanna1 

On 12/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, Okan said:

Radio edit is "independent woman... I'm a mother mother" you can find a snippet when you search "Woman Radio Edit Snippet" on Google and you can also hear those vocals on Dave Aude Remix Clean version if you search it too jj2 

Thank god there's a new clean version. The old one was really awkward.

Also, I think I'm starting to like it again, but I don't want to jj4

Maybe not though. "Don't buy me a drink, I make my money", is still too fucking cringey for me jj2

Like girl jj2 jj2 jj2

Someone offering to buy you a drink is not an attack on your ability to be independent jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2

1 hour ago, Manson said:

Thank god there's a new clean version. The old one was really awkward.

Also, I think I'm starting to like it again, but I don't want to jj4

Maybe not though. "Don't buy me a drink, I make my money", is still too fucking cringey for me jj2

Like girl jj2 jj2 jj2

Someone offering to buy you a drink is not an attack on your ability to be independent jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2

Yes you're seeing the light again yas1

Its not that serious jj2jj2jj2 

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

People on ATRL claim that the Woman radio edit ("I'm an independent woman") has been released to radios today

wendy4 

REALLY?

Did they have any proof? wendy3 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.